Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Macmillan nursing charity concert Orange room 21st july 3pm

Cheers for clearing that up Clash.

I only ask because I did the original poster for it and you guys were on the bill.

Hope to see you on Sunday.

Good luck to all involved

Quote Originally Posted by theboss View Post
    Hope to see you on Sunday.
    You may be disappointed as its on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by henry20 View Post
    You may be disappointed as its on Saturday

Ha ha, cheers Henry. Obviously I paid alot of attention to it while designing the poster.Saturday it is then

You tube...

I thought it was Sunday as well though

I hope the gig really goes well, well done to Alecy for organising, should be a lethal crack if Alec and Charlie is there

Spent way too much of my time in the Orange Room, believe it or not I got married in the Orange Room (true) and Donnie was my best man, for all I know I may be the only person who ever got married in there, so it has my blessing, great place for a gig.

If anyone sees Nods, give him a good slap for me!!

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by Jeemag_USA View Post
    If anyone sees Nods, give him a good slap for me!!
    gie him a good slap anyway

Not long to go now folks! Just a wee reminder, 3pm tomorrow Saturday 21st July in the Orange room, Park Hotel Thurso for a musical extravaganza in aid of Macmillan cancer care nurses.
    Asinus asinum fricat

Am Going 2 Just Read The Avert In The Groat Should Be Good Crack And Good Sounds

Default Stolen Hat

Well done to all the musicians that took part, there was some excellent music played and I totally enjoyed it..that is until some one stole my new hat that I got as a pressie from Jeemac. If thats the thanks I get for spending my whole day helping to raise money for charity then I won't bother next time.

Quote Originally Posted by clash67 View Post
    Well done to all the musicians that took part, there was some excellent music played and I totally enjoyed it..that is until some one stole my new hat that I got as a pressie from Jeemac. If thats the thanks I get for spending my whole day helping to raise money for charity then I won't bother next time.
    If anybody sees anyone wearing a very dark grey almost black pork pie hat with light pin stripes on it, report them to the police, its very unlikely someone could get the same hat in the UK, its tagged L/XL on the inside!

Donnie I'll get you another one, this time don't take it off your napper

Mr Howling Gale After Your Performance I Dont Think They Be Asking You Back And The Damage You Done You Acted Like A Chid And All Over A Hat Big Deal

Theres nothing worse than getting something stolen at a gig. I got a nice expensive thick Helly Hansen jacket nicked during a gig over the xmas period last year. It put a real dampener on what would have been a great evening for me.

I wasnt there but Rampant Rabbit seems to be raging about whatever was broken at that gig. Fair enough, breaking stuff may not have been called for but, hey, thats rock n roll man! Heck you'd be havin a hairy canary if u were in the hospitality section at Download this year! An entire bar got trashed on the last night!

Quote Originally Posted by moncur View Post
    An entire bar got trashed on the last night!

And it had nothing to do with me or cider......................honest

Thumbs down

This seems a sad example for a grown man to show kids at a charity do, lose a hat, throw a strop, damage furniture and property, but there again maybe thats normal in Thurso.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Thing is, it could've been a simple case of someone picking it up by mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    Thing is, it could've been a simple case of someone picking it up by mistake
    Nobody else would have one like this

Default £

Theres similar hats to that dressin' heads everywhere these days.

How much was raised anyway...or was it more of an awareness kinda thing?

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by theboysintheband View Post
    Theres similar hats to that dressin' heads everywhere these days
    similar but not the same

there's features on this particular hat that are very distinctive

The rim is turned up all the way round, some hats are flat on the front & turned up at the back (which is how I like them) & also the dent on the top is very very distinctive with a thick surround before the hat drops to the rim

does it have a makers name Jeemag/Clash???

Quote Originally Posted by Chobbersjnr View Post
    similar but not the same

there's features on this particular hat that are very distinctive

The rim is turned up all the way round, some hats are flat on the front & turned up at the back (which is how I like them) & also the dent on the top is very very distinctive with a thick surround before the hat drops to the rim

does it have a makers name Jeemag/Clash???
    not really, it has a small white tag, think it was made in China and is an L/XL

I'm getting him another one anyway, don't worry about it, what goes around comes around, just hope the person who stole it isn't wearing it while driving, they might crash

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast