Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: anyone selling baby rabbits

Default anyone selling baby rabbits

is anyone selling baby rabbits?

Default rabbit

Have you tried balmore? or the pet shop?

Anyone looking at this post may want ot know that the same person has come onto my post for free bunnies and is playing a game...non funny one.....

i aint playing a game i was interested in ur bunnies then u were being bitchy so i changed my mind.. i only wanted to know more about the bunnies all u could say was "look do u want them or not".... hence why i am looking elsewhere now

whatever.......................

Default rabbits

Hi Laurad if you check out the for sale section under animals there is pirateeye who is selling rabbits and hutches if needed! She is in lybster and has some real nice rabbits so worth calling her!

Balmore have some rabbits needing good homes too.

Default bunnies

hi my lion head rabbits just had bunnies 2 weeks ago big suprise as both ment to be females for sale in 4 to 6 weeks

Isn't that a bit young, to be away from mum!!

Default bunnies

no they can leave mum between 6 and 8 weeks old

Most BRC breeders insist on keeping them until they are at least 12 weeks old. This is for a reason...

Default bunnies

by what i have read and heard from other people 8 weeks is old enought . didnt exspect to have bunnies so still learning .

I take mum away from babies at 10 weeks keep babies together for 2 weeks then seperate for 2 weeks then and only then would they leave and only if I am absolutely happy that they are healthy and well adjusted. Most of mine are here until 5 months.

Default typlical wick

Thanks for the information but i did go to the pet shop and asked and thats where i got the book from if i wanted any ones advise i would of asked and posted that but thats not what i posted so please mind you own thanks.

Only advising the buyers of these babies, as taking them away from mum so early could have fatal consequences. Wouldn't want someone to buy a baby rabbit only to have it die a few days or weeks later because it was so young......

books are not always correct, there are many rabbits books out there that still advise feeding lettuce to rabbits yet it has absolutely no nutritional value and is known to cause bloat and possible scouring in rabbits. Both of which can be fatal very fast. I understand you will do you own thing and it is your choice but you are only being advised on what is best for the kits.