Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: give your dogs an extra cuddle

Unhappy give your dogs an extra cuddle

my doggie died yesterday morning and my heart is absolutely breaking, he was coming up for 4 and was a huge part of our family, we fitted in around him, he was so important,after a super day at the beach, he must have found a ball and unfortunately it got stuck in his intestines, the vets did everything they could for him but there was too much damage, so give your dogs an extra cuddle as id give anything to give him a huge hug.

Default give your dog a hug

So very sorry to hear about the unfortunate death of your much adored dog. It is such a sad time when you lose a faithful and loving friend.

Quote Originally Posted by MISS K View Post
    my doggie died yesterday morning and my heart is absolutely breaking, he was coming up for 4 and was a huge part of our family, we fitted in around him, he was so important,after a super day at the beach, he must have found a ball and unfortunately it got stuck in his intestines, the vets did everything they could for him but there was too much damage, so give your dogs an extra cuddle as id give anything to give him a huge hug.
    MissK. so sorry to hear of the loss of your dog and yes, I will give mine an extra cuddle just for you. Thinking of you...

I really am so sorry to hear that, and will give mine a cuddle for you

I'm very sorry for your loss, poor pup and poor you

thank you all very much, he was my baby boy, the tears just keep coming.

Unhappy

Oh I am so very, very sorry for your loss.

All of us who love our pets know the heart wrenching pain you are experiencing just now and there will be lots of love going out to you at this awful, awful time.

In time you will be able to remember your lovely doggie with smiles instead of tears.

Take good care and I will give Benjy, my dog, a cuddle from you.

Unhappy

aaaauuw my eyes are welling up, im so so sorry for ur loss..... my heart goes out to u and ur family xxxx
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

So sorry to hear about your dog Miss K. I know how horrible it is to lose a pet, I'm thinking of you and your family.

Unhappy Shocking

MissK, my heart is breaking for you. I had the pleasure of meeting your dog, and he was an absolute superstar, a bundle of fun! My thoughts are with you and your family at this horrid time.

WeeBurd.
    xx
    WeeBurd.

So sorry for your loss, it's heartbreaking losing a pet and in such sad circumstances.

Giving all my lot hugs for you and sending you a big hug too.

Miss K i'm so very sorry to hear your sad news, i've been where you are now and i can only say, it will get better and you will remember the fun you had and the many things you did with your dog and be able to smile about it. I will hug my moggies tonight a little bit more than usual and think of you. God Bless.

I am so sorry to read of your tragic loss - my heart goes out to you Miss K.

LB

thank you to everyone who has wished us well, we have just faced another hurdle and that was to go a bring him home (cremated) he will be going back down to dornoch beach, in the next few weeks, all the messages have meant so much, remember the extra cuddles now.

binbob Guest

Default doggy cuddles

i am so sorry for ur loss. i lost one of my cockers[abbi aged 10 years 8 months] on monday.she had cancer.her mum ,becky died in nov. 2005 and her aunty pippa died last may[2006].such a lot of loss also lost my dad sept. 2005.
    i know exactly how distressed u are feeling and i will say a wee prayer for ur dog.
    i still have 5 cockers and my baby basset .............but the others are so missed and loved.
    we will all meet again at the rainbow bridge.
    bobbi

thank you binbob, that was so lovely, poor Abbi, you will feel the same as we do, my goodness you certainly are a dog lover, my boy was just like having half a dozen though he was a springer so you can imagine how quiet and calm the house is now, he was absolutely full of himself, a real character.

i am so sorry for your loss i am thinking of you at this time xx

I'm really sorry Miss K. I hope you get some comfort from everyone's good wishes. Take care.

Miss K, I am really feeling for you, just the thought of losing either of my dogs makes me feel a bit choked up. Hope you just remember the good times soon, and less the loss.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

So sad to hear of your loss.....thinking of you loads x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast