Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post on Caithness Roads….

I don't mean this to sound flippant but, whilst I acknowledge the appalling state of the roads and that something needs to be done, it does seem to have calmed a lot of drivers down. Slaloming along the roads trying to avoid potholes and thus, damage to your car, means that motorists are being more cautious and are driving more slowly. That's not an argument for doing nothing about potholes merely an observation but curiously it might help prevent some accidents and injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Corky Smeek View Post
    I don't mean this to sound flippant but, whilst I acknowledge the appalling state of the roads and that something needs to be done, it does seem to have calmed a lot of drivers down. Slaloming along the roads trying to avoid potholes and thus, damage to your car, means that motorists are being more cautious and are driving more slowly. That's not an argument for doing nothing about potholes merely an observation but curiously it might help prevent some accidents and injuries.
    Well said..
    Last edited by The Horseman; 04-Mar-23 at 20:42.

Default Kate Forbes

The above has promised to see the A9 Dualling done ASAP, if she becomes FM of The Scots…
    There goes your Pot Hole Money, or most of it.
    Priorities like that seem to take Precedent
    Am I correct?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12