Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Public finally seeing the SNP for the failure they are (in my opinion)

Default Public finally seeing the SNP for the failure they are (in my opinion)

It seems more and more voters are seeing the light. Exclusive poll: SNP supporters split on "de facto" Scottish independence referendum (holyrood.com)

Extract from article.

When asked about their current three top priorities for Scotland, the public named health and the NHS (62 per cent), the cost of living (57 per cent) and the economy and jobs (27 per cent).
    However, they regard the Scottish Government's three top priorities as getting Scottish independence (65 per cent), gender recognition and trans rights (46 per cent) and health and the NHS (22 per cent).
    Only 14 per cent of those polled said getting Scottish independence is one of their immediate priorities – lower than the figure for “keeping Scotland in the UK” (16 per cent) – and three per cent chose gender recognition and trans rights.

Count to 10, now Corky. That's it: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.

And relax! Ahh!

Quote Originally Posted by Corky Smeek View Post
    Count to 10, now Corky. That's it: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10.

And relax! Ahh!
    You know I only put it on for your pleasure!

It's not so bad as I believe that Corky does not support the SNP as such.