Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: brown trout hotel watten

Default brown trout hotel watten

excellent new chef just started had a chicken curry there lastnight made from scratch and cooked in 20/25mins maximum was well good will be definately going back for more!!! highly recommended!!

Default Brown trout

WOW chicken curry!!!!! Must be a really good chef if he can make a curry from scratch in 20 min ( did you watch him make it? ) he must have been waiting on the rice to cook. The skills of a chef are always based on his curries. NOT!!!!!!!!! Anyone can make a curry.

i did actually yeh,sorry i havnt eaten all the food on the menu but at the time i had a chicken curry so im reporting on what i had eaten,not gona say i ate a steak and it was good when i never,you thick....

any1 can make a curry yeh rite.....

Can't comment on the curry but have always found this place good. It was taken over a few years ago but don't know if it's still the same management as haven't been for a while.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.