Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Festival of Falconry

Default Festival of Falconry

This weekend sees the very first Festival of Falconry at an estate just south west of Reading. I shall be going and will take my camera with me. I will upload some of the shots next week so watch this thread.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Default Blue Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco View Post
    This weekend sees the very first Festival of Falconry at an estate just south west of Reading. I shall be going and will take my camera with me. I will upload some of the shots next week so watch this thread.
    Super, Ricco, I look forward to seeing them. The Burd Clan visited to Birds of Prey at Dunrobin recently, but sadly we were too late in the day to see their display. Incidentally, there was a "Blue Eagle" there, quite a magnificent bird, so we tried Googling it when we got home to find out their habitat etc, and have drawn a complete blank. There is no information out there whatsoever. Anyone else heard of them or know anything about them?
    WeeBurd.