Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T in the Park

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    Fair dos, Jeemag. I have an appalling taste in music, too
    Shed Seven, Reef etc.,: if the Americans are championing bland mediocrity then that's fine - they are nothing to aspire to. Have a nice day!
    I may be wrong, however I don't think Jeemag was "championing" them, so much as just reeling them off. However fair do's, each to one's own, Pepsi, and we'd all do well to respect each others opinions. It's good to listen to music that does not challenge the brain from time to time - when music bcomes too much like hard work and a chore, that's when it becomes a bore (didn't mean that to rhyme <blush>). There's room for everyone's choices.
    Last edited by WeeBurd; 12-Jul-07 at 00:53. Reason: New keyboard, so major spelling issues over the last couple of weeks
    WeeBurd.

Quote Originally Posted by WeeBurd View Post
    I may be wrong, however I don't think Jeemag was "championing" them, so much as just reeling them off. However fair do's, each to one's own, Pepsi, and we'd all do well to respect each others opinions. It's good to listen to music that does not challenge the brain from time to time - when music bcomes too much like hard work and a chore, that's when it becomes a bore (didn't mean that to rhyme <blush>). There's room for everyone's choices.
    I think its just my day for Barry's bucket of parade rain, he got me twice now, I am ready for him now, got my brolly oot

after missing the last few years for various reason, got my tickets for 2008 sorted early. Result!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeemag_USA View Post

PS you'd also be surprised with some of those bands, Shed Seven still have a cult following, even here in the States there is a bit of a revival of their music amongst the young kids here. And as for Reef, they were always and will always be class, some of the best rock songs ever produced.

Shed Seven are playing the Barrowlands in November, and I watched Kula Shaker at Oran Mor in Glasgow last month; they are releasing an album later in the year!
    Hard work never killed anyone, but why take the risk

Im pretty sure their playin Inverness aswell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12