Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: No wonder they don't want us to have independence.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Corky Smeek View Post
    Very much NOT THE END.

You called me a liar. You called me a liar when I was telling the truth. You called me a liar and are now using weasel words to attempt to squirm your way out of the hole you dug for yourself. The survey in question is on the IpsosMori website. You just haven't found it. The question about how many folk thought the Union wouldn't last was just one part of a wider survey.

And if you think you can claim the moral high ground about citing sources at least I have never claimed you were lying when you failed to produce a link to a source.

The highest court in the land. Is that the one based in London where the judges are appointed by the King based upon recommendations by the Prime Minister - see link:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_of_the_Supreme_Court_of_the_United_Kingdom. Not an awfully impartial arbiter is it? Oppressor is exactly the word to use in these circumstances but your red, white and blue spectacles won't let you see the truth.

So let's not call it a day. For a start you haven't apologised. And for another start just because you have begun to realise that what I am saying is true does not mean you can hide from your part in betraying Scotland and the people who live here.
    Ok Corky, I'm feeling very magnanimous today, after all, it's been a good week, a VERY good week, so I'm sorry I offended you by calling you a liar, however as stated at the time and since, it's much simpler to post links to support your case, just as I do.

Now we've cleared that up, I'm off out to quaff vast amounts of champagne to celebrate the fact that Scotland will always be part of the United Kingdom, unless Westminster says otherwise. Please,please don't post anything else expressing your outrage, it just makes my smile even broader. Have a great evening yourself!

Ps Just had approval for the road sign idea, image below for your approval

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CaptureU.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	40.6 KB 
ID:	35866
    Last edited by Goodfellers; 24-Nov-22 at 18:11.