Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: 3rd PM this year

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 3rd PM this year

Liz Truss is the PM with the shortest term of office in UK history. She is generally reckoned to be the UK's worst ever PM and that's saying something given that Gordon Brown and Boris Johnson have held that office.

Only a few weeks ago Rishi Sunak came second to her in a two-horse race.

Yet now we have a PM who wasn't even good enough to beat someone whom everyone knew would be a disaster.

May our respective Gods help us all.

Liz Truss was forced to Resign, as she got ‘On the Wrong Side of the Bond Markets’.

More and more………The ‘Money People’ are Pulling the Strings and calling the Shots!

Quote Originally Posted by Corky Smeek View Post
    Liz Truss is the PM with the shortest term of office in UK history. She is generally reckoned to be the UK's worst ever PM and that's saying something given that Gordon Brown and Boris Johnson have held that office.

Only a few weeks ago Rishi Sunak came second to her in a two-horse race.

Yet now we have a PM who wasn't even good enough to beat someone whom everyone knew would be a disaster.

May our respective Gods help us all.
    Corky…. She now gets an extra £150,000 per annum for life for just climbing the stairs to the Top Job.

I know. It is any wonder why I am disillusioned with so much of what goes on in the UK? Over in the HoL the various members get £332 a day just for turning up regardless of whether they do anything or not. And, to think you have accused the SG of wasting money. This is on a whole different scale.

I know. It is any wonder why I am disillusioned with so much of what goes on in the UK? Over in the HoL the various members get £332 a day just for turning up regardless of whether they do anything or not. And, to think you have accused the SG of wasting money. This is on a whole different scale.
    Anyone fancy a £300,000,000 ferry?
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    Anyone fancy a £300,000,000 ferry?
    Or how about a £37,000,000,000 bill for a botched Covid PPE response.

Or how about a £37,000,000,000 bill for a botched Covid PPE response.
    thats some pricey surgical masks right there
    W.A.T.P.