Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Big Gig Poster available to download

Default Big Gig Poster available to download

The Big Gig music festival poster is now available to download from the www.caithness.org home page or from www.thurso.org Gala 2007 section.

Please download and print off and put up anywhere you can it will be much appreciated

Lets make this years Big Gig even bigger!!

The gala week programme is also available on the www.thurso.org site.

The poster is excellent, well done to whoever did it, pretty smert lek!!!!

Everybody get printing them off and get your buckets o paste out, just don't let the council catch you stickin them to stuff!!

Good luck to everyone taking part!

And remember when you go to places to put up a Big Gig poster and there is already one up, tell them they got the wrong one and need the updated version

Quote Originally Posted by Gogglebox View Post
    The Big Gig music festival poster is now available to download from the www.caithness.org home page or from www.thurso.org Gala 2007 section.

Please download and print off and put up anywhere you can it will be much appreciated

Lets make this years Big Gig even bigger!!

The gala week programme is also available on the www.thurso.org site.
    So Jeemag, where are we going to put ours? I drove around with a "Save Caithness Maternity" sign in my car here in Canada and got lots of comments. One never knows what influence a few Big Gig posters some 5000 miles away might have.

Hey folks.

I notice the poster is only available to download at internet resolution (72dpi) If you would like the poster in a higher resolution please send me a PM with your email address and i'll email it out to you.

Cheers,
    Darren

Shot at 2007-07-10
    Last edited by theboss; 10-Jul-07 at 09:07. Reason: Added poster image

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    So Jeemag, where are we going to put ours? I drove around with a "Save Caithness Maternity" sign in my car here in Canada and got lots of comments. One never knows what influence a few Big Gig posters some 5000 miles away might have.
    Well I am going to see ZZ Top at Deer Creek on the 26th of this month, I'll take some posters out there and lash them up around the front of the stage, I am sure the hairy fellers won't mind, they might even come and play.