Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Silver Darlings

Smile Silver Darlings

Went to silver Darlings last night with the family and had a fantastic meal. The service was A1 and food was delicous. We would definatly go back. No vegetarian options though so not so handy if your vege

Well ive heard the food is nice..But the price aint! Havent tried it myself so must do so!

Do they have a menu for during the day if you wanted to go for a snack..?

Yes they do have a snack and lunch menu. It's true it's not cheap about the same as going to the Mackays but remember no pub grub here all freshly prepared.

Yes I agree with Annie, it was very nice and it wasn't that dear, that's what your expected to pay nowadays for food!!
    Chardonnay

Talking

Lovely i must give it a try then!

Just wanted to know if they had a snack menu!

Thank you!

Thumbs up very good

was there yesterday was really lovely and good prices.Meal was well presented and the waiters were really nice.Hugh Simpson is the chef.

Tried the Silver Darkings on saturdat for a snack..It was really good..We both had the snack menu and It was simply beautiful..I would defo go there again..The prices werent too bad either!!

to be honest i wasnt impressed, the food was expensive and it wasnt that nice, ive had a better steak from spoons!
    A balanced diet is a cake in each hand.

Where is it ???
    Its nice to be nice

Quote Originally Posted by spiggie View Post
    to be honest i wasnt impressed, the food was expensive and it wasnt that nice, ive had a better steak from spoons!

After watching undercover mum.. I wont b eating any meat from spoons again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anne x View Post
    Where is it ???
    The Silver Darlings is in the Waterfront nightclub in Wick; it is the restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by spiggie View Post
    did ye see at program on e telly aboot e steaks in spoons?
    i never...but ma pals telt me aboot it. some guy took e steaks an analysed it an it was just full o crap.
    apparently they hev til add so many chemicals til make it safe for e public til eit an til gie it e taste - yuk

me an ma pal went oot til thrumster pub enite for som grub. it wis lovely. crack wis guid and e price wisna bad either.
    no awful great for veggies but e cheese and fruit salad wisna bad. macaroni wis e only ither option but i hed it last time an it wis beautiful
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

I'm failry fussy about food, andI've eaten in the Silver Darlings a few times now without complaint. Haven't had a bad meal yet, prices are reasonable and the staff polite and friendly.... unlike some other local venues I've been to.