Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wallace Update.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wallace Update.

Good news: Wallace has been found! Yay!!!!!!!

It's such a relief to Liz and myself and to everyone else concerned over his disappearance.
    He was in a bad way by all accounts and probably wouldn't have managed much longer but after a trip to the vets he's now in foster care and looking for his forever home.

I have to say a big thank you to Liz who was very determined in Wallace's plight and never gave up hope that he'd eventually be found. xxxx

A great big thank you and hug to his current foster carer who's taking such good care of him while he recovers. xxx

Finally to anyone who looked for him, sent pm's etc to me and to whoever it was that found him - Thank you all so much. xxx

Well, that was a bit like an Oscar speach wasn't it?!!! lol.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Smile

Yep a bit of the Gwyneth Paltrows there Porshiepoo!!! lol

It is a great relief that Wallace has been found and a huge thanks to the gentleman from Castletown who found him and called the CP helpline. If you hadn't then I really don't think Wallace would have survived.

He has been through such a lot poor soul!
    He was abandoned by two sets of owners and then taken into foster care, with his companion Gromit, and was there a long time before someone gave them both a home only to return them after one weekend.
    Then Porshiepoo was kind enough to give them both a home and not long afterwards poor wee Gromit was found dead.
    Sadly, Porshiepoo's cats gave Wallace such a hard time that she made the very difficult, and unselfish, decision to rehome him.
    He was only in his new home for 2 days when he got out and went missing for 2 months!
    He was attacked, possibly by a dog, as he had puncture wounds in his shoulder.
    He was a shadow of his former self both physically and mentally (he had lost a lot of weight and was shaking and also a bit aggressive which is not like him at all!).
    However, thanks to the care given by Kim, his fosterer, he is now well and ready to go to a forever home.

We are determined that this will be his last home and have decided that he would be best suited to a quiet home where he will get all the love and attention he so richly deserves.

We want a happy ending for Wallace!!!!!

get him castrated before he causes anymore bother!!!!

So glad that he is found, after all this time, it is nothing short of a miracle.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

I'm very glad to hear he's been found & hope he'll find a permanent home soon ...I do like a happy ending!

Quote Originally Posted by buggyracer View Post
    get him castrated before he causes anymore bother!!!!

Already done but I'm afraid he's a typical male.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Default wallace

Wallace is doing great and has put on weight and is slowly getting back to his former self! He has a great appetite and is very vocal which is the way that he has always been as i had the pleasure of having his company before when we took him in to be neutered before his last owners up sticks and left.
    He will hopefully find a loving permant home shortly that will suit him.

Quote Originally Posted by blondscot View Post
    Wallace is doing great and has put on weight and is slowly getting back to his former self! He has a great appetite and is very vocal which is the way that he has always been as i had the pleasure of having his company before when we took him in to be neutered before his last owners up sticks and left.
    He will hopefully find a loving permant home shortly that will suit him.
    Hey there!
    I assume you're the good soul that is bringing him back to his former self??
    Thanks so much for all that you're doing for him, I hope he's doing really well and that he'll find his new forever forever home soon.

x for Wallace.