Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: music goes with extreme sports

Default music goes with extreme sports

okay, i have wanted do this for ages. and before i begin im not a CFT type of film maker.

i would like to do a project on extreme sprts. i have filmed such stuff before but i would like to do it locally. so if any of you do skateboarding, in line skating, par kour (spelling?) bmx or anything that is remotely impressive contact me as i would like to do this. also if anyone reading this has any friends or siblings that do such activities pm me.

ALL FOOTAGE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PARTICIPANTS ON FINAL CUT.

no payment im afraid. but when finished footage is cut all people involved can have the footage and do what they will with it.

cheers

david j hobbs

Quote Originally Posted by K dragon View Post
    okay, i have wanted do this for ages. and before i begin im not a CFT type of film maker.

i would like to do a project on extreme sprts. i have filmed such stuff before but i would like to do it locally. so if any of you do skateboarding, in line skating, par kour (spelling?) bmx or anything that is remotely impressive contact me as i would like to do this. also if anyone reading this has any friends or siblings that do such activities pm me.

ALL FOOTAGE WILL BE GIVEN TO THE PARTICIPANTS ON FINAL CUT.

no payment im afraid. but when finished footage is cut all people involved can have the footage and do what they will with it.

cheers

david j hobbs
    If you can wait until March I will bring my Pogo Stick over with me

mental, extreme pogo!!