Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Photos

Default Photos

Hello there....I am after any ladies out there that are into fitness, i want to do some fitness type shots, so i need Runners, Joggers, Footballers, Dancers, Bodybuilders, Cyclists. ETC, Anyone that feels that there body is worth looking at "so to speak"..specifically interested in good legs, shape, definition, it does not matter what age you are. I have a site and want to show fitness women on it, you would get all the shots that i take via a USB or Disc, all i need is 30 minutes of your time , so get out the lycra LoL , and please pm me.
    Last edited by JANJO; 04-Jul-15 at 08:22.

Quote Originally Posted by JANJO View Post
    Hello there....I am after any ladies out there that are into fitness, i want to do some fitness type shots, so i need runners, joggers, footballers, dancers,bodybuilders,ETC,anyone that feels that there body is worth looking at "so to speak" it does not matter what age you are. I have a site and want to show fitness women on it, you would get all the shots that i take via a USB or Disc, all i need is 30 minutes of your time , so get out the lycra LoL , and please pm me.
    It might be good to post a link to your site so that any potential models can see for themselves your work & bio to help them decide if they would be happy having their photo taken & posted there.
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."