Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Off Again ?

Default Off Again ?

Is it true ?

Indyref2 delayed again.

I didn't know they were planning so soon.
    Corky usually waves The Flag!
    If it’s what the people wants then ‘all the best’….
    A word of Caution tho’….there is a ‘New World Order’ being created…… by China and Russia!
    There are quite a lot of other Countries sitting on the fence! e.g. India etc. They will likely make decisions when they ‘see the lay of the land’! And I would guess that they won’t go against The New Superpowers, and that is what they will be.
    A new order of importance……
    And the next ‘order of business’ will be China amalgamating with Taiwan.
    China has been allowed to control The South China Sea for years now, so they will control access!
    Be prepared for new ALLIANCES!

Footnote…We in the West have been complacent about the ‘Oil, Gas and Precious Metals. Simple to buy from other Countries, and pretend we aren't polluting, this being due to The Green Revolution…..,perhaps the crowd ranting and raving over Global Warming…….
    Yes ‘twill be a NEW WORLD!
    We cannot have it all!
    Last edited by The Horseman; 08-Mar-22 at 15:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Bowler View Post
    Is it true ?

Indyref2 delayed again.

Was it ever on? Lots of folk on the flaming torches and pitchforks wing of the Yes movement have been concerned for some time about possible delays. El Diablo from Bath certainly doesn't think one is going to happen so long as Nicola Sturgeon is FM. So sure is he that he is willing to bet any amount of money on the matter.

Corky…. How do I post a Pro SNP pic?

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    Corky…. How do I post a Pro SNP pic?
    I'm not sure I understand what you want here. Any chance you could tell me more?

Quote Originally Posted by Corky Smeek View Post
    I'm not sure I understand what you want here. Any chance you could tell me more?
    I have a Pic of a man in a canoe on The Inverness River with A YES sign. From 2014! Thot u mite like it!

Maybe for your Comic Book! Yup….
    Actually a Neat Pic!

That's very kind of you. It would be nice to post it on here just as a wee reminder of a missed opportunity.

When you are writing a post you have a row of icons just above where your text is being displayed. On the right hand side, just after the smiley, there is a group of 5 icons. The middle one is what you need. Click on the icon and a window will open. Now you need to tell your computer where to find the image file. I am assuming the photo you intend to post is on your computer rather than on a web site. That being the case click on the tab headed "From Computer" and then click on "Choose File". Then you navigate to wherever you have stored the photo and click on it, followed by "Open". That should upload the photo to the Org.

Looking forward to seeing it.

Nicola Sturgeon confirms IndyRef2 in 2023. https://www.thenational.scot/

Quote Originally Posted by Corky Smeek View Post
    That's very kind of you. It would be nice to post it on here just as a wee reminder of a missed opportunity.

When you are writing a post you have a row of icons just above where your text is being displayed. On the right hand side, just after the smiley, there is a group of 5 icons. The middle one is what you need. Click on the icon and a window will open. Now you need to tell your computer where to find the image file. I am assuming the photo you intend to post is on your computer rather than on a web site. That being the case click on the tab headed "From Computer" and then click on "Choose File". Then you navigate to wherever you have stored the photo and click on it, followed by "Open". That should upload the photo to the Org.

Looking forward to seeing it.
    Ty…..Won’t ‘upload’…3.8 mb….perhaps too much..Am away from my Laptop just now, and on my iPad and unable to adjust size.

Perhaps e-mail on PM? A thot! Ty

Yes I saw it was back on although Loud Lorna seems a bit non committal at the moment.

I think the Lard of the Ilse's has been irritating Sturgeon recently, it will be interesting to see if he gets his legs slapped,