Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: 12 Jan quiz

Default 12 Jan quiz

Many folks had quizzical looks regarding my answer to question 15 "What is the longest bone in the human body?". My quiz source was evidently WRONG, the answer is FEMUR, and I hereby apologize to everyone. Jot it in your diaries because apologies from me are rare

How the scores are affected by this revelation is anyone's guess, however Squidge was 2 points ahead of the runnerup and therefore remains the winner. Squidge, good luck as quizmistress next week and if I may give you some advice: don't follow Angy's advice to use the free quiz website to get questions

You get what you pay for Sassy mate -- Thanks for the great quiz anyway mate - lovely delivery on the questions except -- the football question?? I did say Lennon I think I should have got half a point

verrrrrry true, you get what you pay for

ok I will give you 1/2 point for Lennon, even though I was certain you were speaking of JOHN Lennon, not Neil

Anonymous Guest

Default quiz

I TYPED Femur first so can I have the point please?

Quote Originally Posted by sassylass
    verrrrrry true, you get what you pay for

ok I will give you 1/2 point for Lennon, even though I was certain you were speaking of JOHN Lennon, not Neil

John Lennon does not play football -- how can there be a confusion sassy ma fellow ma lad -- no need to answer, I will take the extra point as read

Weegili - What is the longest bone in the body - I remember what you said and you said Jawbone --- but Im afraid thats the longest bone only in your body