Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Post Counting

Default Post Counting

Just wondering if there are any rules about the counter of posts may be. Just out of curiousity.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Hi Lolabelle

If I understand it right, posts in the Game Threads & Jokes forum don't count towards your total - if you look at the Two Word game etc. in that forum you could easily rack up a couple of hundred posts there alone.

If that's not right then I'm sure someone will correct me

Bob
    Last edited by Bobinovich; 03-Jul-07 at 16:22. Reason: Mis-spelt name!

Post 3:

And you must not string out a post into several posts just to increase your count.

Post 4:

It has a technical name which I can never remember.

Post 5:

Padding or somesuch.

Thank you peoples, I think that must be what happened. I didn't realise that it was when I was on the games threads that it didn't move, but know you mention it, I think that must have been the case. Not that I was complaining mind you!!!
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain