Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Politicians fighting.

Default Politicians fighting.

Isn't is sad how the Politicians of all Countries are fighting amongst themselves.
    If they spend that valuable time trying to solve the problems it would be refreshing.
    Between Boris and Biden….what a bunch!

Cheeze Whiz……are they ever going after Boris…. He had a couple of people over, and had a few drinks on his BIRFFDAY!.
    This is what happens in modern day Politics……
    Lets not let the Man GOVERN, just attempt to De-Throne him!
    What childish behaviour!…….he deserves a Medal.

hello sandy i agree with you i was a labour supporter in my younger days but never again all the fighting and goings on and the world could be on the brink of war again .

You just don't get it, do you Horseman on so many levels and I feel sorry for you. Unless, of course you actually do get it fine and are on here merely just stirring which is quite likely, I guess.
    Last edited by Fulmar; 25-Jan-22 at 14:02. Reason: word left out

As you say Fulmar, Horseman is either a complete ignoramus, or he just likes to get people riled.
    As far as I'm aware he doesn't live in the UK and so I doubt he has any understanding of what is happening here.
    'We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.'
    Maya Angelou

To whom it may concern,
    My comment was….Managing a Company is stressful and extremely difficult. And managing a Country is nigh impossible when you have all The Dogs at your heels attempting to take you down.
    So he had a party….is this sufficient to have him Booted!
    Of course, if you are from the opposing sides, anything goes.
    No I don't live in the UK, but travel back regularly, and I bet I know The North if Scotland as good as anyone.
    Political Parties should be allowed to Governing, not spending all their time doing ‘damage control!

And Gronnucky, You yourself don’t sound like the sharpest Knife in the drawer!
    Fulmar….so you don’t agree with what I say.
    C’est La Vie.
    Last edited by The Horseman; 25-Jan-22 at 16:44.

Horseman, I really do think you should quit this thread whilst you have a shred of credibility left. There is a deep anger, across all sections of the population, at Johnson's behaviour and if you have not picked up on that then perhaps your favoured news provider is letting you down.

Whatever he is…..He is your leader.
    Pease pay some respect……he didn’t get in thru a Lottery.,

And how is Mr dcI?
    Very cold here…27 below zero, with Snow and more snow! And of course ‘locked down’ with Covid.

Lybster must be ‘shining’! S
    Last edited by The Horseman; 26-Jan-22 at 00:21.

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    Pease pay some respect
    You're serious aren't you?

Corky, He is the Leader. Normally one does that…..

Who do pick for Respect?

Yes I am……who do you respect!

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    Whatever he is…..He is your leader.
    Pease pay some respect……he didn’t get in thru a Lottery.,
    Respect has to be earned. Boris Johnson became PM when the Tories won 43% of England's vote. The Tories have not won power in Scotland since 1955! Boris's ascent to high office has been very much a lottery; he has a track record of failure, philandry, lying and racism. His reprehensible behaviour is all in the public domain.
    'We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.'
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Gronnuck View Post
    Respect has to be earned. Boris Johnson became PM when the Tories won 43% of England's vote. The Tories have not won power in Scotland since 1955! Boris's ascent to high office has been very much a lottery; he has a track record of failure, philandry, lying and racism. His reprehensible behaviour is all in the public domain.
    OK….Can you think of a more ‘local party’ that is different!

In a more serious tone, Governments are like ‘big business’, which really they are. They have to turn and twist with everyday problems….Yes?

Horseman, I really don't know what to say to you except that you appear to be completely out of touch with the mood of the people on these islands. For example, a recent poll showed 80% of Scots wanted him to resign. I wouldn't be surprised to see that that figure was now even higher given the latest revelations.

Please, before you post any more thoughts on the matter widen your news gathering a bit. As Gronnuck says "respect has to be earned" and Johnson has done nothing but give us reasons to disrespect him.

hello sandy its not to bad here weather wise, i have never voted tory but i thought he was doing not to bad a job .i was against joining the common market as it was back then , and was delighted when we left so leased with progress and at our age we have lived a bit i still work and pay my taxes ,and i know you have been around a bit in this country and know a fair bit about the politics of this country as well

Quote Originally Posted by Corky Smeek View Post
    Horseman, I really don't know what to say to you except that you appear to be completely out of touch with the mood of the people on these islands. For example, a recent poll showed 80% of Scots wanted him to resign. I wouldn't be surprised to see that that figure was now even higher given the latest revelations.

Please, before you post any more thoughts on the matter widen your news gathering a bit. As Gronnuck says "respect has to be earned" and Johnson has done nothing but give us reasons to disrespect him.
    ***********Corky….Guess what…No one is ever satisfied…..
    Last edited by The Horseman; 27-Jan-22 at 07:41.

I'd love to reply to your last post but I'm afraid I really don't understand it.

Now, I know I go on about how biased the BBC is but it has very thoughtfully provided the general public with a discussion forum on the Downing St. parties.

At the time of writing there were 12,560 comments. Have a browse through them and you will see the strength of feeling many have about him. And before anyone piles on to say how unrepresentative this sample of views is, I know. I'm just trying to help Horseman understand the level of anger which exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Corky Smeek View Post
    I'd love to reply to your last post but I'm afraid I really don't understand it.

****** Who is responsible for No Maternity Ward in Caithness?

Now, I know I go on about how biased the BBC is but it has very thoughtfully provided the general public with a discussion forum on the Downing St. parties.

At the time of writing there were 12,560 comments. Have a browse through them and you will see the strength of feeling many have about him. And before anyone piles on to say how unrepresentative this sample of views is, I know. I'm just trying to help Horseman understand the level of anger which exists.
    *******And I did compare CNN to the BBC….in fact The BBC ‘lifts’ CNN stories and re prints them!
    But people are angry about everything……Read Jordan Peterson.
    It’s that time in The World…..and Covid doesn’t help.

Quote Originally Posted by dc1 View Post
    hello sandy its not to bad here weather wise, i have never voted tory but i thought he was doing not to bad a job .i was against joining the common market as it was back then , and was delighted when we left so leased with progress and at our age we have lived a bit i still work and pay my taxes ,and i know you have been around a bit in this country and know a fair bit about the politics of this country as well
    Weather here today is 25 below zero and 2 feet of snow. It's been a while since we had these conditions.
    Am also a Tory!…That is going to Shock Corky!
    It’s been a few years since I was over, but I try to keep up with the Goings on!
    Glad to see you are still going strong’…..A wee bitty like Johnny WALKER…..
    It takes all kinds to make a World. AND Glad your still paying taxes! S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast