Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Camera and all lenses etc for sale

Default Camera and all lenses etc for sale

Selling my camera and everything that goes with it,
    if you are interested i have put it on ebay
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...3566&rd=1&rd=1

Gawd Paula . We need your photos. You are not giving up are you??????
    They break our legs and we say "thank you" when they offer us crutches!!!

Don't worry stratman I'm not giving up
    Because my style of photography is somewhat 'different' and i can end up stood in the middle of a river very easily to get the right shot, i'm going for something where i don't have to change lenses but covers the range i have now so it's a convenience thing and less bulk to carry round when i am climbing over rocks/cliffs etc lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tugmistress View Post
    Don't worry stratman I'm not giving up
    Because my style of photography is somewhat 'different' and i can end up stood in the middle of a river very easily to get the right shot, i'm going for something where i don't have to change lenses but covers the range i have now so it's a convenience thing and less bulk to carry round when i am climbing over rocks/cliffs etc lol
    I, for one am very happy to hear that you aren't giving photography away. Hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain