Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: On the Hunt for Willow trees.......

Question On the Hunt for Willow trees.......

Hi well we have been to Homebase and Pultney Garden centre and cant find what we are looking for....We are looking for one of the Yellow mini weeping willow trees.Does anyone know of any suppliers that they may use or anywhere in the surrounding area of wick-thurso that sells trees.....Any help with this would be much appreciated as we need the tree to finish off our garden..Thanks in advance.....

Is it a Kilmarnock willow you mean? Castletown garden centre may have one - maybe ring them first!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Is it a Kilmarnock willow you mean? Castletown garden centre may have one - maybe ring them first!
    No i think it is a gold weeping willow....That is the only name that i know of, but i will try the garden centre first. Cheers....

I bought my mum a Kilmarnock Willow before I left Thurso it is a miniature weeping willow, they also had other varieties there, I bought it in Woolworths.

cheers jeemag, will give it a go....Did not think it was so hard to get hold of one....

Hi.We have managed to track down a couple of trees from the garden centre at castletown...Thanks everyone.Justine.......