Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The impact of COVID-19 on the sustainability of the NC500

Question The impact of COVID-19 on the sustainability of the NC500

Hi,

My name is Joe Crofts and I’m in my final year with the University of the Highlands and Islands studying for a BSc in Sustainable Development. For my dissertation I am researching the impacts of COVID-19 on the attitudes of local residents towards the North Coast 500, and I’m looking for volunteers to answer a few short questions.

If you are over 18, live in Caithness, Sutherland, or mainland Ross and Cromarty and are able to help I would be very grateful if you could take the time to complete my online survey:

https://uhi.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/impa...y-of-the-nc500

Please feel free to also share this link with friends and family in the area who may not have seen it here.

Thank you,

Joe

Which Vaccine is used in The North of Scotland?

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    Which Vaccine is used in The North of Scotland?
    Good question, I have had both my jags and don't know the answer to that one.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

We had Astra Zenica/Oxford. Others I know have had the Pfizer one. If you ask you are told what you are having. I don't see the relevance of it anyway to this topic.

Ty Kevin.

And...Fulmar.....I had an interest since I am still a Caithnesian, and I didn't want to start a ‘thread’ for an answer.