Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Recycling center my ar###

Default Recycling center my ar###

Dam disgrace for a year now no one has been able to dispose of their DIY waste materials and broken items unless they can brake them down to fit in the boot of their car which is the next most expensive buy after their house, and only allowed once a day on appointment.
    I can not be the only one who has a mound of waste at their property causing a health & safety hazard for my children and the neighbours.
    The Council are cutting all corners & costs during these times, saving a fortune,
    Well I've had enough. a big bonfire is on the cards and contacting an unscrupulous character who will do some fly tipping for me.

Same here and the worse part for us is, the van we have has suddenly become to big, so can't go in, after a year of tidying I have bags of stuff but will have to take it in my car whereas 1 load in the van would do it all

It used to be a facility for the county to be proud of, but it has become as accessible our favourite pub under the new lockdown regulations. I am in the same situation as pig whisperer , I only have one vehicle and that doesn't tick all the necessary boxes. I hate the scourge of litter and fly tipping, but you don't have to be a brain surgeon to work out why it is on the increase. It doesn't represent much of a saving if rubbish has to picked up by the council from lay bye and ditches.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

you could hire a skip to dispose of your refuse
    W.A.T.P.

Quote Originally Posted by mi16 View Post
    you could hire a skip to dispose of your refuse
    Have you seen the prices that local skip supplier is charging?
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Anfield View Post
    Have you seen the prices that local skip supplier is charging?
    Nope, but still an option none the less
    W.A.T.P.