Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Morrissey

Smile Morrissey

I have just discovered Morrissey in the last year, and think his music and style are wonderful. Any Morrissey fans here and does anyone know of his tour dates for this year ?

Not sure, but a Mozza gig is always good for a laugh. Saw him at the SECC recently - top quality. Everyday, as he rightly said, is like Dundee.

Quote Originally Posted by Ojibwa View Post
    I have just discovered Morrissey in the last year, and think his music and style are wonderful. Any Morrissey fans here and does anyone know of his tour dates for this year ?
    Morrissey is currently on tour in the USA until the end of next month and I think he may have a few European dates lined up for later in the year. Apparently he may begin recording a new album in the next few months but as he doesn't have a record deal at the moment I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it! I doubt if he'd tour the UK in the near future unless he has something to promote but there has been talk of a Greatest Hits album coming out so you never know.

I'm quite partial to a Morrisey/Smiths tune when the mood takes me, although it took me many years of completely ignoring them because he seemed like a real prat, before I finally got round to listening, and actually appreciating his/their music.
    WeeBurd.