Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Is the Film V for Vendetta closer to a Tory truth

Default Is the Film V for Vendetta closer to a Tory truth

Is the film V for Vendetta closer to a Tory truth than they would ever want you to see . A horrendous 120,000 dead ,two Trillion in debt , Westminster government stealing taxpayers money ( which is borrowed) and the Westminster Cheerleaders dancing in champagne rain. Unionism is the worse form of terrorism and if another referendum were to fail we will see a one party state. Scotland is sleepwalking into the Westminster funded and unionist backed Tory ideal of the ultimate Stockholm syndrome . Fear is a cowards and abusers way of control , bravery gives you choice to change. Those how support independance are now like the Jews in 1936-1945 and unionism is the other side . Many give up their lives and dreams so we could choose ,unionists want to make sure we don't have that choice. The unionists are happy with the state funded and media supported brainwashing and with that help, keep them in power . It's history repeating story of one country believing it's right to abuse and rule over another and it's right to use any means to do so.

The film is Boris and other Tories bedtime mantra to a nation or maybe not.

Dozy...methinks you are getting ‘A Wee Bitty’, perhaps out of control talking of TERRORISM, and The JEWS during the 36-45 times. To some people who have been through such things, I feel that ‘you know not of what you speak’!
    Firstly you have to sort out the SNP Leadership mess.
    Look at how Salmond was dealt with.....first they carried out ‘A Botched Up’ investigation which cost you, The Taxpayers the costs of the Investigation, and then another huge sum of money, to wit: £500,000, and when that didn’t work they pressured the Criminal Legal system to lay charges against him, for which he was he was found Not Guilty!
    There is something ‘very wrong’ within the Leadership of the SNP...
    In my experience Power Struggles do occurs, but usually ‘behind closed doors’, not slagging each other in the Media and now in A Judicial Hearing.
    Between You, Corky etal., your Favourite word is Unionist. Do you know what it even means.........?

Vive la revolution...here, haud ma beer!

I'm not getting involved but should this not be on the Politics thread. Does Dozy think more people will read it if he posts it here? I dunno.