Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Looking for the owner/renter of a garage in Reay

Default Looking for the owner/renter of a garage in Reay

Bit of a long shot, but...

My cat has gone missing in Reay, the neighbours have been checking sheds and garages, but there is one garage that (going by tracks in the snow) was probably in use around the time the cat was last seen, but hasn't been opened since.

When I first looked around, we'd just had a fresh covering of snow so I couldn't tell if there were any cat tracks nearby, but there were tyre and boot prints that looked recent. There's no particular reason to think the cat is in there (I've tried calling at various times of day and heard nothing) but I'd like to make sure.

Is this your garage, or can you put me in touch with the owner? It's in a group of sheds away from any of the houses, and I'm told some of them are rented to people who don't live in the street. I'm willing to pay reasonable costs for someone with a key to come over so they (or I) can search inside.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210209_220228.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	35509

Please reply here or call 07732656475 if you can help. Thanks.

Can`t help with owner of garage, but somebody else posted under heading Cats Protection about a cat they have found. Maybe worth an ask?
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Thanks, but that was a different cat. I have contacted Cats Protection, SSPCA and a couple of others.

The note I left on the garage has been removed, so I take it the owner has come back and checked.
    Last edited by Pastychomper; 21-Feb-21 at 19:08.