Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The Post-Brexit Power Grab

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

USA...NHS? Access?
    Chlorinated Chicken? No America have died yet..have they?......if so Stats and References...
    GM foods are already with you....
    Gosh you are so unhappy! Your still alive! Many are not!

I mean no respect, but perhaps get The Two Fish sorted out before you criticize everything else! Your Gov’t is making World headlines! And they are not good.
    Last edited by The Horseman; 16-Jan-21 at 22:15.

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    I mean no respect, but perhaps get The Two Fish sorted out before you criticize everything else! Your Gov’t is making World headlines! And they are not good.
    I really have no idea what you are referring to here.

Salmond and Sturgeon....As quoted by BBC.

A couple of points.

I've never heard of a fish called Salmond - Wanda, yes but never Salmond.

You appear to be adopting the standard unionist argument of saying we can't consider Indy until "x" is sorted out. The problem is; there is always an "x" unionists consider needs sorting out before they can consider Indy. We have had enough.

Corky.....SALMOND.....SALMON, get it........?
    STURGEON...STURGEON....”

You have to get ‘Gov’t’ united to thrust ahead with change.....even if you did win the Ref., how could anyone rule with everyone with such different views.
    UNITED WE WIN....DIVIDED WE FAIL.....
    Again...The money you are putting away for the Vote, should be used to help the poor.
    Do you want a replica of the Brexit mess!!
    ........s
    Last edited by The Horseman; 17-Jan-21 at 17:02.

Duh! I got it. It's just that it is stupid.

You have made all of these points on countless occasions and on every occasion people on this side of the argument have gone to great lengths to point out the failures in your argument. I see no point in wasting time telling you the same stuff over and over again when you are clearly in no mind to accept what is staring you in the face.

Corky....is there anything I have said that is untrue?
    Say so if you disagree with me, but have some Ammo! Ty..