Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: CNN...Cable News Network....America.

Default CNN...Cable News Network....America.

I have been looking at CNN recently, and their rhetoric is sorely False.
    It is one thing to take the side of a Political Party, and to them the Democrats are their choice, but their consistent Anti Republican (Conservative) bias, is ‘beyond the pale’!
    Some of what they are reporting its utterly false, but there are no ‘checks and balances’ anymore!
    So, to those that watch said TV programs beware. You are being fed ‘untruths’!

probably the only truth there really is coming out the USA.
    Private Electronic Workshop in Wick - send us a PM
    **WE NOW DO REPAIRS AND CRACKED SCREENS ON MANY PHONES & TABLETS**
    PC virus/ransomware/data recovery/repair & service
    also Private marine & CB/Amateur radio repairs

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    probably the only truth there really is coming out the USA.
    You are fortunate to know that!

Now you may begin to realise how biased is the BBC.

I am now at the stage I do not watch live television at all, watch some television on Fire stick and wildlife programmes, occasional dramas but never news or current affairs - getting too old for all the drama, infighting, back biting, running each other down - have had enough and just do not want to see such utter garbage and biased views.

Yup Pat...That’s the way it is going. A ‘new world’.

It's fast becoming the case that the 'news' sources we use to rely upon years ago have become corrupted by fakery and bias. At my age it's becoming tiresome having to dig deep to get at any truth. What a sorry mess we leave for our Grandchildren.
    'We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.'
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Gronnuck View Post
    It's fast becoming the case that the 'news' sources we use to rely upon years ago have become corrupted by fakery and bias. At my age it's becoming tiresome having to dig deep to get at any truth. What a sorry mess we leave for our Grandchildren.
    So true! Where I sit, FOX is likely the most ‘middle of the road’, but the then the President, Roger AILES, required the ‘On Air women’ to succumb to him!! Absolutely disgusting.
    There is a true Story/Documentary on him, called Bombshell! The real World.
    He and another Exec were Fired, but he received more money in his severance, than all the Women who were Sexually Assaulted!
    Worth watching.....the inside Grubby World! FYI.....