Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: 9 Piece DRUM KIT for sale

Default 9 Piece DRUM KIT for sale

NINE PIECE DRUM KIT Pearl Export; used
    22" kick drum with Pearl single and twin pedal set up/14" floor tom/12" tom/10" tom/14" snare/Hi-hat stand with Sabian cymbals, incorporating stick holder for 2 pairs/Three cymbal stands/Sabian 13" Thin Crash cymbal/18 Sabian Medium Crash cymbal/20 Powerbeat crash cymbal/Tired but perfectly serviceable stool/Several pairs of Sticks and brushes/Stick bag

Also, complete set of quality hard cases for all drums, cymbals and stands (damage to bass case, but taped-up and still fully usable)

Drums are used and include add-on O-ring dampeners. Great first starter kit or for anyone looking to get to the next level. Good sounding and looking kit.
    In good general condition; drum skins inevitably show marks expected from a used kit.

375 ONO for full drum kit and cases (may consider selling cases separately)
    Collect from Auckengill - Contact Mike on 07541 348941
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pearl DRUMS.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	35451   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20201203_143001_Burst01.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	35452  
    Last edited by Justinemike; 08-Dec-20 at 13:48.

Cool!
    When saying what size of kit you are selling you don't count the high-hat or cymbals.
    Its a 5-piece.
    Looks good!
    You get what you give

Thanks Saveman, I'm just a hobbyist so thanks for keeping me straight. Gonna reduce the price for the kit only (so not cases) to 200, hopefully this might get them sold!

Hi, bit of a long shot but would you sell any of the cymbals/stands on their own ?

Hi, Thanks for your enquiry. Not ready to break the kit up just yet. As soon as I can work out how to edit the advert, am going to reduce the price for the kit only (so not cases) to 200. Does this help you any?

Drum kit price now adjusted to 200 for kit only (ie excluding cases). Call Mike 07541 348941

Hi, thanks but not really, i have a really cheap kit that came with hi hat only, I’m just a a completely novice noisemaker but if you do decide to sell anything separately I’ll definitely be interested.