Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Imperial masters flex their muscles

Default Imperial masters flex their muscles

Our Imperial masters from the great house on the Thames have spoken and sent their number one colonist to take the spoils. YES ,our poor little Polar Bear has been BORIS branded. The SNP stated" we've already done the tattoo " the new keepers checked over the animal and said "that's a funny place for a tattoo and when did the English flag have a black hole at its centre" .

this should be moved to politics page

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    Our Imperial masters from the great house on the Thames have spoken and sent their number one colonist to take the spoils. YES ,our poor little Polar Bear has been BORIS branded. The SNP stated" we've already done the tattoo " the new keepers checked over the animal and said "that's a funny place for a tattoo and when did the English flag have a black hole at its centre" .
    I think if I were a polar bear, and found the SNP messing around with my backside, I would be high tailing it out of Scotland too. Is there no end to the distasteful things that lot get up to? I mean texting young boys was bad enough but poking around a polar bears backside?

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    I think if I were a polar bear, and found the SNP messing around with my backside, I would be high tailing it out of Scotland too. Is there no end to the distasteful things that lot get up to? I mean texting young boys was bad enough but poking around a polar bears backside?
    Again ,very funny that one of the Westminster Worshippers would have quams messing around backsides. Only a Tory would try to point the finger elsewhere to cover up there their ill doings . When it comes to bottom feeders ,you can't beat a Tory . The Eton motto "ROGER and OUT " . The polar bears motto" BRAND BORIS" .