Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Theory Driving Test

Default Theory Driving Test

Does anyone know if Driving Theory tests are taking place at Wick or Helmsdale? The DVLA website isn't taking bookings and doesn't explain why. Many thanks.

They ought to be up and running again by now, in theory.

get in touch with the DVSA who manage theory test sites. The telephone number is 0300 200 1122. The opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm.
    Private Electronic Workshop in Wick - send us a PM
    **WE NOW DO REPAIRS AND CRACKED SCREENS ON MANY PHONES & TABLETS**
    PC virus/ransomware/data recovery/repair & service
    also Private marine & CB/Amateur radio repairs

Seemingly they are all booked up ! and no spaces left

We had to go to Elgin last year

Quote Originally Posted by davem View Post
    We had to go to Elgin last year
    That’s not too far. When I was young, we used to go there from the Lybster area, to the dances on a Friday nite!
    Them were the days/nites!

The Horseman

and the roads aren't as they are now - and no bridges to shorten the journey either, those were the days, round by Dingwall, up and over the Struie and the old Berriedale Braes before it was improved sometime in the 70s - showing our ages now

Quote Originally Posted by pat View Post
    The Horseman

and the roads aren't as they are now - and no bridges to shorten the journey either, those were the days, round by Dingwall, up and over the Struie and the old Berriedale Braes before it was improved sometime in the 70s - showing our ages now
    The Struie...Gawd them were the days....yes Pat....but we survived! Sometimes life was a bit rough but.......

you did well horseman we only got to tain mind you it was lulu and her band the lovers

Quote Originally Posted by dc1 View Post
    you did well horseman we only got to tain mind you it was lulu and her band the lovers
    Aye.....The Two Red Shoes in Elgin.
    And of course Tain. Am trying to remember if we saw her.......things became a ‘bit hazy’ some evenings!
    Did we see The Quarrymen in Tain...the precursor to the Beatles?
    There were so many people headed South, the Bobbies didn't know who to pick.
    Do you remember Neil Barney?

yes used to pal about with him iknew you as well where is he now

yes used to pal about with him iknew you as well where is he now
    I don’t know...I took a look on F/B., but doesn't look like it. Are you still in the ‘fishy’ business?
    And are you on F/B ursell?....S

still working buying them now instead of catching them .one of neils tricks was to put folded up newspaper in his wallet tomake it look that he had plenty money.

still working buying them now instead of catching them .one of neils tricks was to put folded up newspaper in his wallet tomake it look that he had plenty money.
    He was a ‘neat’ guy! Crazy driver on Dunbeath and Berriedale! But we made it! I thought u mite be David F’s Wheel man on his new Boatie!

you know me very well think of orger name

you know me very well think of orger name
    I know who u r.....last time I was over, David Fraser was getting his boat ready, and I thought u mite have joined him, on the high seas....I shall send u a private msg..s