Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Senior Mgm’t in the North!

Default Senior Mgm’t in the North!

What is going on with the Chief Ed Officer, and the two Healthcare individuals.
    All gone, and I wonder how much they were paid in Severances!
    And Salmond rec’d £500k., and likely his Court Costs paid for in the Sex Assault allegations!
    People talk about Prez Trump.......Gosh he is ‘low key’ compared to this!

Siri, give me an example to illustrate the phrase, "Scraping the bottom of the barrel".

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    What is going on with the Chief Ed Officer, and the two Healthcare individuals.
    All gone, and I wonder how much they were paid in Severances!
    And Salmond rec’d £500k., and likely his Court Costs paid for in the Sex Assault allegations!
    People talk about Prez Trump.......Gosh he is ‘low key’ compared to this!

Is that comment directed at me?
    It just surprises me that it resembles The Energiser BUNNY! The whole thing keeps going and going... et cetera.
    Am awaitin’. Ty.
    Last edited by The Horseman; 07-Aug-20 at 23:19.

Gosh I just looked, and I am one above Septic Tank emptying!
    Seriously, what is happening to ‘my Olde World’?

Alas Horseman, that's how it is over here these days. SG caused chaos everywhere, and services cut to the bone and beyond. :-(

I truly am shocked. And it seems to continue.
    The World is a mess! Yuk....

Was checking the World Stock Markets, and the predictions are that we are entering a Serious Economic Downturn!
    Already, before Covid, we were borrowing heavily, but with the costs and losses of jobs the World will see a downturn like never before!
    The only Country that may keep on an even keel, or in fact prosper, is China!

Horseman, yet again, your uncanny knack of hitting the nail on the head comes to the fore. Before the conoravirus, UK debt was running at about 1.8 trillion, up from about 800 billion in 2008. Now it's just rocketing skywards, mostly voluntarily, by a country that thinks there is not just a money tree, but a money forest.