Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Missing in action

Default Missing in action

Missing from 1 Upper Burnside Drive since Monday.
    She is 1 year old, wears a purple collar, is friendly and answers to zeezou.
    We can be contacted on 01847892985.
    Thanks.

Ofcourse I haven't seen your cat, as I am in Australia. But I do hope you find her. Is she desexed? She is at an age where she could be off looking for a fellow if she isn't. All the Best.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Lolabelle View Post
    Ofcourse I haven't seen your cat, as I am in Australia. But I do hope you find her. Is she desexed? She is at an age where she could be off looking for a fellow if she isn't. All the Best.
    Thanks for your message. She has been fixed and doesn't go very far.

Anyway GOOD NEWS she turned up this afternoon and walked in as if she had just gone out. Feet a bit black but otherwise ok. She had a plateful of meat and went back out again, around her haunts ending up on our bed for a snooze.

Happy days

All normal behaviour, but we have all been there on the worrying scale.
    Look after her,she looks lovely

Great news, I am so glad to hear your girl has come home. Cats are such independant critters. Wandering around like they own the world.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain