Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Russian fiddling in politics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Russian fiddling in politics

Will Westminster report say " Russian had their finger to the Scottish referendum pie" . What I do know is that Westminster sent out 361,000 postal votes to pensioners that didn't exsist , they where never registered on the NHS data base or with the DWP. Yet the votes that swung the referendum in the unionist favour were counted for the NO side . Even the electoral commission had great concern ,when asked about the fake postal votes their statement was " we can neither comfirm or demy the situation about the votes,only the Westminster government have the say and good luck with that " . They did however agree that the numbers did not add up and without the strange postal vote the outcome would have been different . Not a Russian voice in ear shot . Westminster is and has always been rotten to its core ,that won't change . We have minister with their partners working in the media ,brainwashing the masses. The org goes to prove the point , Colonists masquerading as Unionists.
    Come off it ,it's now when a second referendum vote is in the offing and the poles show that a yes vote is in the lead. The Tories come up with the " the Russians did it ,what's next " vote independance ,vote Russia " more crap from a insane and crazy Westminster Paul Pot style parliament ,and people voted for them .MAD, MAD world.
    Scotland is a colony ,always has been and will be until independance.
    Last edited by dozy; 21-Jul-20 at 09:17.

Well, well, well. Who would have thought it. Corruption, collusion and incompetence at the very heart of the British State. The irony is, of course, that it only came to public light when the Intelligence & Security Committee investigated allegations of Russian interference in UK elections and published their report. This report has been ready for release for many months now but HMG delayed its publication because of the assertions made within it. It's always helpful to delay a report. It gives you time to try to rubbish the content and question the integrity of the committee. That way you try to exert control over how the issue is presented to the public. It also meant it was not an issue in the GE in December of last year.

So, it appears we have Russian enablers actively involved in ensuring Russia gets the influence it needs by paying handsome sums to lawyers, accountants and other sundry consultants to ensure criminal activity goes unnoticed. Members of the House of Lords are suspected of being complicit, if not active, in this process. They are under no obligation to disclose their sources of income so are able to accept bribes with virtually no prospect of them being caught. One really damning finding is the use of London as a centre for money laundering. The report accuses:- "successive governments" of welcoming "oligarchs and their money with open arms, providing them with a means of recycling illicit finance through the London ‘laundromat’, and connections at the highest levels with access to UK companies and political figures".

It is all utterly scandalous. If you still want Scotland to be part of this corrupt Union the I really feel you need to go and examine your conscience. Scotland is not properly served by these criminals and incompetents.

For those who missed it, here is the link to George monbiot's analysis of corruption at the heart of the British state - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    What I do know is that Westminster sent out 361,000 postal votes to pensioners that didn't exsist , they where never registered on the NHS data base or with the DWP.
    They would be doing well to do that. Postal votes are sent out by regional electoral officers, who also are responsible for the annual canvass to ensure the register of electors is up to date. So if you are alleging that there were bogus postal votes, then it would be the local electoral registration officers that you need to direct your allegations to. For example, in Orkney and Shetland it would the the Joint Valuation Board. In Orkney, they are based in Broad Street in Kirkwall. Not quite Westminster.

The org goes to prove the point , Colonists masquerading as Unionists.
    Did you mean to say "sock puppets masquerading as separatists"?

The Tories come up with the " the Russians did it ,what's next " vote independance ,vote Russia "
    Don't be daft. Next you'll be telling us that ex SNP leaders have their own shows on state sponsored TV channels like Russia Today.

What's that? They do?

The Daily Mail's Orkney correspondent there feverishly trying to deflect attention away from the cess pit that is the British State.

Corky etal...
    Yee canna get a ‘Baggie’ O’ Drug Tests frae Week till Inverness!
    And yur ‘Health Care Bosses?!...
    How r yee goan ‘til Survive!

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    And yur ‘Health Care Bosses?!...
    How r yee goan ‘til Survive!
    A tough one Horseman;

It seems that the SNP Minister for Health has finally been shamed into at least saying they are looking at it. But there's a big difference between looking and doing unfortunately. We need to see some real improvements in our healthcare system here now. It seems to have been on a downward spiral for the last decade, along with education, law / order and employment. We have the accolade of being the highest taxed, poorest educated and having the highest unemployment part of the UK. And now our health service is going down the pan as well.

And of course the Russian state was not behind the vile poisonings leading to deaths on British soil, was it?

[QUOTE=orkneycadian;1193542]Don't be daft. Next you'll be telling us that ex SNP leaders have their own shows on state sponsored TV channels like Russia Today.

What's that? They do?[/QUOTE

The main reason the TORY government didn't want to investigate any thoughts of election meddling is simply. They were the ones rigging the election and if that came to light where would Brexit or Scottish independance be ..Only someone with their head so far up the Westminster black hope of stupidity would think otherwise. It's that same old same old Tory line " justified deniability" . Funny thing is,how rich colonists can use that excuse and their minions rally to their rescue. Yet again more colonists masquerading as unionists . I feel sorry for orkneycadian ,their born a hundred years to late for the world as they would have it .

I know this is not at all the main point but if Russia interfered in the Indy referendum, it would surely have been to further the cause of Independence would it not?

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    I know this is not at all the main point but if Russia interfered in the Indy referendum, it would surely have been to further the cause of Independence would it not?
    I would have thought so too. However, just because they were meddling doesn't mean they were any good at it. I suspect the IndyRef interference was an early attempt to see just what they could do; what impact their actions would have and to learn lessons for subsequent meddlings.

Well, you can all be Thankful u don’t have Kanye West running for Office (in America)........
    The World is totally nuts! Nuts!

Cameron asked Putin and a lot of other countries to chip in and condemn the attempt by the Scots. Anyway, how do we know the interference was by Russia, just saying it doesn't make it so in this era of readily available proxy connections, and politicians who wouldn't acknowledge the truth if it rose up and bit them.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddquine View Post
    Cameron asked Putin and a lot of other countries to chip in and condemn the attempt by the Scots. Anyway, how do we know the interference was by Russia, just saying it doesn't make it so in this era of readily available proxy connections, and politicians who wouldn't acknowledge the truth if it rose up and bit them.
    The Russians interfering with Scottish Politics!! Another Nutty story. Gawd what is wrong with everyone!!
    Maybe it was Kanye WEST! Another Cheeeesze Whizzzzz!
    You should all go back to the Well in Swiney, where intellectuals were created!
    Last edited by The Horseman; 22-Jul-20 at 16:56.

So it likely went......

[Salmond] "Hello Vlad? Salmond here. Wondering if you could help me swing a bit of a referendum here in Scotland?"
    [Putin] "Sure, no problemski. How do you want it to go?"
    [Salmond] "Well, a Yes result would be good"
    [Putin] "Hellski, that's a tall order - There's not that many folk wanting independence from what I hear"
    [Salmon] "Well, there are a few of us. Myself for starters, Wee Krankie, and a few folk in Glasgow"
    [Putin] "OK, I'll see what I can do, but I can't guarantee anything. And there's something I need you to do for me in return"
    [Salmond] "Aye, no bother, what's that"
    [Putin] "I need you to front up a show on Russia Today - One where we can get our agenda into the livingrooms of the UK public, without them suspecting too much. But where there is a familiar face spreading the word."
    [Salmon] "Aye, no bother Vlad. I'll be up for that. Anything to get me that Yes result, and getting more chance to have my mug on the box is welcome"
    [Putin] "OK, but remember, I can't guarantee that. To get from where you are at the moment, to over 50% by fiddling the referendum is a big ask, even for us. We might only be able to swing it as far as, maybe 40 or 45%. We have been monitoring your media (and a lot more) for a long time, and we know that that majority of you Scots are intelligent enough to know that staying in the UK is the best for Scotland. There are just a few, how you say in your language....... ah yes, nutcases, that think Scexit is a good idea.
    [Salmond] "Och, if need be, that'll do for starters. If we get that kind of numbers, we'll manage to persuade a few more thousand that the Scottish public actually want Scexit. If the mugs fall for thinking that 40 or 45% voted Yes, then it won't be too hard to then get a few more percent to follow suit - They'll fall for it"
    [Putin] "OK, so when can you start the TV show?"