Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The BBC...

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    I was talking about the BBC......but if u must ask, the veh he was in is likely The Beast, which is compartmentally sealed in case of ‘an attack’.
    Own oxygen etc....
    He is no different than some other Politicians...u have a few ‘worthies’ yourselves!
    And may I add.....he wants to continue ‘his good work’, as The Prez! What say yeeeeee!

I just re read my post, and I shall give myself 5 *****! That’s STARS!

& absolutely no concern for the two other people sat inside that hermetically sealed box of Covid... OK so they did have masks on but still an unnecessary risk all for his ego.

Then, last night, back to the White House, mask off, no concern whatsoever for the staff around him.

Remember, he is in all probability still shedding virus, unless he is lying (quite possible going on his history) & he was positive for longer then he is letting on (hence the refusal to answer the question of when his last negative test was), maybe even at the debate itself (he convieniently arrived too late for a pre-debate test that was supposed to happen).
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Really, the Donald does not need the BBC to accurately display what he is like- he does that entirely successfully for himself on social media and on all other avenues open to him each and every time he opens his mouth so I would say, what is your problem, Horseman?

i dont know what like donald trump is like in real life and i dont know if i lived in the states would i be one of his supporters, but i know he cant be that stupid he became president of the usa

Quote Originally Posted by dc1 View Post
    i dont know what like donald trump is like in real life and i dont know if i lived in the states would i be one of his supporters, but i know he cant be that stupid he became president of the usa

Stupidity doesn't come into it... You would hardly call Hannibal Lecter stupid would you?

deleted - too unkind
    Last edited by Neil Howie; 06-Oct-20 at 23:42. Reason: too unkind

I've deleted my post on his stupidity.

He's clearly not a well man at the moment.

https://www.businessinsider.com/vide...-house-2020-10

Hopefully he will avoid the second bump with covid-19, where you think you've got better but quickly get worse.

What really surprises me is why Any UK media outlet, would ‘slag’ another Countries Democratically elected leader to this degree!
    I am sure u have enough probs in the UK and in particular Scotland. Perhaps it is to take the attention away from their own issues, which to me seem more serious.
    Don't u think there is ‘stupidity’ everywhere!
    Far too much CNN........oh and the New York Times....same calibre.

Gosh! What a sad commentary....by U Alrock.
    Scraping the barrel bottom again.
    I thought the SCOTS had a Moral Compass! Are you a Scot?

Are you at all interested in truth Horseman?

I thought the SCOTS had a Moral Compass!
    What, ones like Derek MacKay?

Another set of negative US Presidential Anti Trump news on BBC this am....5/6 of them.
    I have never seen another Countries News Media do this. Perhaps they are receiving some ‘perks’!
    I was trying to find the appropriate word to describe this, and not get ‘bumped’ from here...... and it could be ‘Tawdry’.
    And......does no one remember that the United States of America save the UK!
    What a World. Yes Orkney Canadian.......I have given you an Honorary Degree! I just read the story. Lovely!
    They are having ‘a Sore time’ of it.

What a strange view of the world you have- but you are entitled to it.

Aye, the're no called the Biased Broadcasting Corporation for nothing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    What a strange view of the world you have- but you are entitled to it.
    Pray tell me where I am wrong! Ain’t that the Truth!

Yes Orkney Canadian.......I have given you an Honorary Degree! I just read the story. Lovely!
    Er, thank you, I think. Not sure when I moved to Canada (still got the Orkney weather) or what I have been awarded an honorary degree for, and in what, but hey ho, I'll take it! Cheers!

My Honor bestowed upon you is for ‘Common Sense’.
    Yes, a few years ago and every so often I ‘endure’ Orkney weather.
    Wind and rain or Rain and wind!

I do think that the SNP needs a ‘clean up’. Scotland...a sma’ country, with it’s emigrants around the World, deserve better than a bunch if crooks and ‘back biters’ trying to get ahead. ‘Tis a true saying......Power Corrupts!

I do think that the SNP needs a ‘clean up’. Scotland...a sma’ country, with it’s emigrants around the World, deserve better than a bunch if crooks and ‘back biters’ trying to get ahead. ‘Tis a true saying......Power Corrupts!
    I'm confused?

This... From a Trump supporter?

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    I'm confused?
    This... From a Trump supporter?
    I am not a Trump supporter......I look objectively at the situation.
    Yes, the United States have probs, but..........it shocks me what is occurring in Scotland. And the people like yourself this it’s OK?
    Oh Dear.

Now you can perhaps understand why many folk have turned away from BBC - very opinionated and very biased.

Do not watch BBC now at all, not even on catch up - my one programme I used to turn on BBC for was Antiques Roadshow but don't bother now even with that programme.

Stopped paying TV licence sometime ago as it is BBC you are paying your licence money and I will not pay to watch such biased, self righteous, indoctrinated, opinionated rubbish

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast