Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: One Law For.......

Funny how all the misogynists out there don't understand that some women have a very hard time with the menopause and along with the news that you have now caught a virus that could kill you ,I'm not surprised that she had brain fog . Since it's a medical induced mistake we should show some understanding ,compassion and reflect that how many of us has done stupid things when brain fog has drifted into our lives.
    To be told you have any potential terminal disease is heart breaking enough. It blinds your mind and that foggy haze appears to follow you everwhere ,which leads to silly mistakes and bad decisions. So show some sympathy for the state of mind people find themselves in when bad news lowers the clouds of mis judgement . Shame on those from political parties shouting for her to go ,while chanting for greater awareness and support of Mental health .

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    I knew you would rise to the bait! Really, what is the point of commenting on this other than to gleefully gloat?
    Because, my dear Fulmar, like so many other of my postings, they are designed to highlight the hypocrisy of the SNP supporting, mainly sock puppet, members on this forum. Thats why I sought out and posted the item in a thread started by one who was calling for the resignation of Dominic Cummings. Unchecked, these claims by the divisive separatists give the erroneous impression that anyone other than themselves are bad people, whilst anyone who supports the SNP are our guardian angels. By highlighting the other side of the coin, then all the claims made by separatists start to lose their shine, and the hypocrisy shines through.

This is also why I try and substantiate these postings by adding a link to a reputable (BBC, reputable?) source, with a copy of the headline to aid those who may not be sure if they want to follow the link or not. In such cases as this, I can then let my fellow orgers follow the link and form their own opinions. I do add mine, but with a question mark after it to suggest that its a discussion point, rather than a gloat. If it were the latter, a series of exclamation marks would likely have been the order of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    like so many other of my postings, they are designed to highlight the hypocrisy of the SNP supporting, members on this forum. Thats why I sought out and posted the item in a thread started by one who was calling for the resignation of Dominic Cummings. Unchecked, these claims by the divisive separatists give the erroneous impression that anyone other than themselves are bad people, whilst anyone who supports the SNP are our guardian angels. By highlighting the other side of the coin, then all the claims made by separatists start to lose their shine, and the hypocrisy shines through.

This is also why I try and substantiate these postings by adding a link to a reputable (BBC, reputable?) source, with a copy of the headline to aid those who may not be sure if they want to follow the link or not. In such cases as this, I can then let my fellow orgers follow the link and form their own opinions. I do add mine, but with a question mark after it to suggest that its a discussion point, rather than a gloat. If it were the latter, a series of exclamation marks would likely have been the order of the day.
    I believe this was dealt with swiftly and decisively. What she did was wrong, and she was suspended from the Party immediately, no hypocrisy involved. All "divisive separatists" that I know, agree she must go. The rest of your statement is your usual rubbish. What do you want......Blood?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ferrier.jpg 
Views:	3369 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	35389

Compare this with Boris Johnstone's defence of his side kick. It speaks volumes does it not?

Its a bit of a chalk and cheese situation. As far as the actions of the accused go, Ferrier's are a lot more irresponsible than Cumming's. Ferrier used public transport to get to and from a "public" speaking chamber, including after receiving a positive test. Cummings travelled in a private car to a private residence to make sure his family were cared for. I don't think any of the Cummings ever tested positive. According to Wikipedia, the son was tested but that came back negative.

As for the "leader's" defences of their side kicks. Well, Nicola has obviously learned her lesson after her catastrophic Sunday afternoon broadcast attempting to defence Catherine Calderwood after she also "did a Cummings" in terms of breaking the lockdown restrictions at the time. So I guess all she is doing now is making up for her shortcomings over Calderwood, and reacting to the much more serious situation of Ferrier.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345