Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: One Law For.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

orkneycadian Enjoys nothing more than picking holes in everything Scottish. I’ve never seen anything positive posted by him in all the time I’ve been a member. Such is his negativity it’s a wonder he doesn’t take himself off to live somewhere more convivial…, and positive.
    'We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.'
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Gronnuck View Post
    I’ve never seen anything positive posted by him in all the time I’ve been a member.
    And another one makes that same mistake and even goes as far as putting it in writing!

Oh well Gronnuck, to prove you aren't always right in your character assessments, especially for you......

http://forum.caithness.org/showthrea...81#post1188381

Nee Naw Nee Naw Nee Naw....

Officer: Excuse me sir you seemed to be driving rather eratically there.
    Driver: Sorry Officer, my eyesight is a bit iffy at the moment, just taking a wee test drive on the public road as I'm not to sure if I'm fit enough to drive.
    Officer: That's fine sir just carry on.

As if...

More likely...
    Officer: I'm going to have to book you, step out of the car, you are in no fit state to drive.
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

A few years ago, my 79 year old Dad thought he was ready and safe to drive again after his hip operation. I went with him. I don't know if I fairly agreed with his self assessment, but he kept on driving anyway - I just didn't go back in the car with him again!

So it did not worry you then that your Dad might kill someone while behind the wheel? My late Dad became unfit to drive due to onset of mild dementia. He nearly killed me a couple of times. He did not realise that his driving was erratic and thought he was fine in all respects but we knew that he was not so we told his GP (admittedly, behind his back) as I could not have lived with myself if he had harmed someone. He had to undergo a driving test which he failed and therefore lost his licence and he was extremely upset about it for a while but he soon adapted and no longer even missed the car.

Perhaps it’s time to put this Cummings etal issue to bed.
    All people are human, and what is important to one is not to another!
    And The BBC.......oh deary me.....White woman calls Police on Black man. They gotta deflect their ineptitude, by ‘a screaming headline’ on supposed Racism!
    Don’t get me wrong....Media are all the same......a quote by a Senior Television reporter to me when they focused on a ‘nothing story’....
    WHY LET THE TRUTH GET IN THE WAY OF A GOOD STORY!

Update just now by our Business paper... Boris facing SCANDAL on Dominic Cummings!
    The media would do well to accurately report the News! That would be a great start!
    Last edited by The Horseman; 26-May-20 at 14:15.