I have a leaking vented Hot Water Cylinder that requires replacing urgently. It has an emersion heater fitted but is mainly heated via a esse multifuel range cooker that has just tonight developed a leak in the internal Heat Exchanger.
The system has no isolation valves therefore I need two 20mm isolation vales fitting to the existing pipework to allow a new cylinder and immersion heater to be fitted urgently. I can then prepare the wall and flue for a replacement multifuel either heater or range with a back boiler and re connect to the new vented cylinder.
I need a plumber to carry out this work as a matter of urgency - Can you help?