Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Inverness Tattoo Studio???

Default Inverness Tattoo Studio???

Has anyone been tattooed at Inverness Tattoo Studio? If so, would you recommend them? Thanks.

Default Tattoo

Hi,
    the one in Inverness has a waiting list but is good, There is a place in Alness. Ta-tu i think it is called. you can get her in yell.co.uk

she asks you to sent an idea or pic of the tattoo you want and a £10 deposited and not as long a waiting list.
    Graeme

Default inverness tattoo studio

Gary atthe inverness studio is fantastic,approachable, really friendly and is always willing to do custom work, Alness is ok but not quite as good a results as the inverness studio!

I would recommend the Inverness Tattoo Studio, you need to book for an appointment though, but well worth the wait.

i had a big tattoo done yesterday by gary in inverness. absolutely fantastic. he only has a 3-4 week waiting list which aint too bad, when it is something that you should have thought long and hard about before getting done anyway.

Love your butterfly's and the outlines look really good too

Thanks for the advice folks, I'll go in and have a word with them next time I'm in Inverness. Its a cover up that I'm after and I know that some tattooists don't do them.

Emszxr, your tattoo is fantastic

i got my tattoo done in inverness years ago. dont know the name of the guy who did it, but they were a really nice bunch in there and relaxed me as much as they could relax somoene whos petrified of needles...

I know for sure Gary does cover ups. When he pierced my tongue last year he got talking about the tattoo part of the bussiness too, he's really friendly, polite and obviously enthusiastic about his work. He noticed i was a self harmer and asked how bad my scars were and said that if sometime in the future i wanted them covered up he would be willing to do something for me. He was really nice about the whole situation.

Quote Originally Posted by honey View Post
    i got my tattoo done in inverness years ago. dont know the name of the guy who did it, but they were a really nice bunch in there and relaxed me as much as they could relax somoene whos petrified of needles...
    gary has only been in the tattoo studio since last october so the people you ar ereferring to will be the last owners

Is this tattooist in the same place as the last one?

Quote Originally Posted by crashbandicoot1979 View Post
    Is this tattooist in the same place as the last one?
    yes and gary is excellent I have one done aswell and due to go back!
    Chardonnay

Thanks Chardonnay! I've had loads of positive reports about Gary so I'm definitely going to go in and see him next time I'm down.

Does anyone have a no for the Inverness tattoo kiddie?

hi lagertops Gary's number at inverness tattoo studio is 01463 711149
    hope this helps

Here is their website address -

www.invernesstattoocentre.co.uk
    Chardonnay

Thumbs up

Cheers for that.I bumped into Gary at a petrol station in Perth on Sun by pure chance,man it's a small world.He gave me his card now it's up to me to get ma finger oot and go for it

Quote Originally Posted by lagertops View Post
    Cheers for that.I bumped into Gary at a petrol station in Perth on Sun by pure chance,man it's a small world.He gave me his card now it's up to me to get ma finger oot and go for it
    my god it certainly is, let me know how you get on!
    Chardonnay