Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Boris Johnson

the only name they would need is yours , you've already stated you have ammunition . You clearly stated you hate the scots. I know this "my name would never ever be on any list like the one you have stated" . If there's any knocking on doors it won't be on my door ,that I can guarantee . I feel sorry for folk that follow a dead ideal saddled to the back of party system that had its day. If being in a union ( EU) is wrong for England ,it's wrong for Scotland to be in one with England . It's that old chestnut " Choice" and in Scotland it's the people that's sovereign . Westminster is a circus run by clowns and the egg is on your face not mine. .

Dozy,
    U may conveniently forget the ‘mess’ that the SNP is in now........
    The ‘lurid’ details brought out in Court, and in this most recent enquiry with ‘secret guests’, Dining and drinking on the poor people of Scotland, would I am sure give them some doubts!

Well, on the BBC Scotland website this morning (the much maligned BBC that very many on here seem to dislike), there is a report and analysis on support for Independence. All polls recently/this year have shown a surge in support and the latest one puts it at 58% and that is partly put down to respect for Nicola Sturgeon. Even among those who voted 'no', respect and satisfaction with her for the way she has handled the epidemic is substantial and indeed, it may be the reason why some original 'no' voters have changed their minds. The majority of older voters still want to remain in the Union but amongst the young, well it is solidly for Independence. Whatever we all voted before in 2014, these figures can't be ignored and the pressure for another vote is and will become unstoppable- and if you first and foremost believe in democracy, then that is only right. That is my view anyway.

I write about what I see and read about in the Media!
    The BBC copies CNN articles, sometimes verbatim! At times 5 to 7 Anti Prez Trump stories each day.....why would they take such a stance on another Countries Politics, particularly a ‘friendly’ Nation!
    Then I read ‘The Shenanigans‘ with the SNP. How was a man, the Leader of Scotland, charged with over a Dozen Sex charge and was exonerated, and in addition a huge sum if money was paid to him for a wrongful investigation!
    And now ‘The Stuff‘ coming out about the Present ‘First Minister’ back stabbing him, forgetfulness?....yes... so it’s being described as, and her Husband sending Texts to get on/ hurry up with the enquiry! It belies the mind that this is a true Democracy, where people should put their trust in their Leaders.
    I do agree that No Democracy is perfect...BUT...I feel something is wrong here!
    Then the ‘once in a lifetime’ INDYREF was held, and it was turned down!
    I have no vested interest in the results, but knowing a ‘wee bitty’ about My Country.....there is something wrong!
    Would you not concur! Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    the only name they would need is yours , you've already stated you have ammunition . You clearly stated you hate the scots. I know this "my name would never ever be on any list like the one you have stated" . If there's any knocking on doors it won't be on my door ,that I can guarantee . I feel sorry for folk that follow a dead ideal saddled to the back of party system that had its day. If being in a union ( EU) is wrong for England ,it's wrong for Scotland to be in one with England . It's that old chestnut " Choice" and in Scotland it's the people that's sovereign . Westminster is a circus run by clowns and the egg is on your face not mine. .
    Another one saved from the Delete button....

Can anyone, ‘objectively’ tell me what is going on in Scotland.
    I read lots, and it seems there is much ‘bad feeling and actions’ amongst all parties involved.
    Will they ever get out of this mess with The First Minister, and all the rest of the ‘hangers on’?
    It seems everyone has a grudge, a big paying job and perks that outmatch anything in the Public Sector.
    Ty....

ask orkneycadian ,he seems to be a Boris cheerleader and therefore has the PMs ear. Go Boris ,go Boris .

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    Can anyone, ‘objectively’ tell me what is going on in Scotland.
    I read lots, and it seems there is much ‘bad feeling and actions’ amongst all parties involved.
    Will they ever get out of this mess with The First Minister, and all the rest of the ‘hangers on’?
    It seems everyone has a grudge, a big paying job and perks that outmatch anything in the Public Sector.
    Ty....
    In a nutshell, Westminster is panicking because more and more voters in Scotland are leaning towards Independence. They can't afford to lose Scotland, as contrary to what they claim, they wouldn't do too well financially without us. They are now working on a strategy to, first of all, get rid of Nicola Sturgeon, as she is getting too popular. Next, they want infighting within the SNP, to discredit them, in the hope they will lose the next election. Finally, the main aim is to stop Independence at all costs. This is one of the reasons you can't trust anything you read or hear from the UK media, as they mostly appear to be controlled from Westminster nowadays, which explains all the negative stories you have been talking about in previous posts.

This is their latest strategy.

OK.....I can understand the Media dis/mis-information.
    Most of the Media are the same, wherever you go. Sad isn't it!
    My thoughts are Scotland should stay, but I believe you.......
    TY.....

It's far more sinister than you have posted, Westminster is far from being scared. They control the media ( half of the Westminster minsters partners control the newspapers or TV ) so brainwashing is on a daily cycle. It's their message or no message , truth is nowhere to be found. Unionism is the worst form of terrorism , its lasted for over three hundred years . Scotland will never get its freedom as the Westminster machine needs it's last colony to show its supremacy in the world. It's that illegal and abusive sabre rattling that unionists love to wrap themselves in, like an old blanket from a long lost past where warped memories hide the truth. The SNP have been barking up the wrong tree for years and that suits the unionists. Politics is a dirty game and they don't come any dirtier than the Scottish unionists parties ,be that Tory, Labour or Libs .
    We now have the Westminster cheerleaders using the cover of Covid to push through laws that makes Russia look more democratic and hides the truth and dirty tricks about Brexit . Please don't think that's Nicola's rise will help the independence journey ,it's just makes her a bigger target and a jumped up peasant that needs to be put down . Assignation by media still has the same effect as any billet. The SNP are in the unionist sights and the rise of the Yes vote sounds big trouble is in the wind and you don't get more wind than Boris. What people don't get ,it's not about stopping independence ,it's about removing their right to Choose and stopping a countries people from a different future . I don't want to change the route England has choosen ,that's their choice . They shouldn't have any say in what direction or future Scotland wants . I fear for Nicola and fear for Scotland as the angry unionists will stop at nothing to keep the status quo. It's wrong that Scotland have to ask for freedom and its worse that England say NO ,it's a fundamental right to be free. Unionism is not freedom ,it's imperialism wrapped in a flag of abuse masquerading as an act of a one sided union.

Unionism is worse than Terrorism! I do declare ‘you are quite wrong’!
    And.........The SNP is not looking good right now. No Siree Bob! (A quaint saying’!

The horseman. Your trying to defend the indefensible ,they don't come worse than Westminster . A lot of people are now beginning to fell sorry for unionists. Its like watching the death throws of a long brain dead dinosaur ,twitching too its end.
    What will you do when independence is here ( if your in Scotland ) would you leave ? would you stay ? And if you stay what would you do politically.
    Lastly will you be wearing your Westminsters cheerleader custom tonight and carrying the grim reapers sickle and dripping from the blood of all the folk the Tories have put on the ground in the last 11 years in power. We can skip the mess they've made of Everything else. Putting that aside ,have a great and safe weekend.

Well, a good Halloween post dozy!

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    The horseman. Your trying to defend the indefensible ,they don't come worse than Westminster . A lot of people are now beginning to fell sorry for unionists. Its like watching the death throws of a long brain dead dinosaur ,twitching too its end.
    What will you do when independence is here ( if your in Scotland ) would you leave ? would you stay ? And if you stay what would you do politically.
    Lastly will you be wearing your Westminsters cheerleader custom tonight and carrying the grim reapers sickle and dripping from the blood of all the folk the Tories have put on the ground in the last 11 years in power. We can skip the mess they've made of Everything else. Putting that aside ,have a great and safe weekend.
    ******* I was’t comparing the SNP to anything/anybody! I said things don't look too good for them.
    I am not in Scotland, just watching the shenanigans, and you are all paying ‘big bucks’ for the Team.
    And.........Dripping blood and sickles! Oh Dear!

Like many unionist / Westminster supporters ,they have no investment in the land or its heritage so no family deep roots .It's just another piece of ground that's there for the using and some subservient pesants to do your bidding . Same old same old . Whatever Scotland is doing or not doing is nothing to do with the bag of testicles Boris is swinging and passing off as a cabinet. What was Boris's call to arms "bring back control " how's that working out . The Russians and Chinese must be laughing their heads off , UK is sinking , Europe is over attack and America has finally come to terms that all that steroids don't make you smart . The UK is finished ,not by the hand of some foreign power but by the Tories the king rat of the unionists. They've been filling their pockets with taxpayers money for years and then the unionists get the last call ,in the middle of all this hell the Tories can fill their stomachs with free booze and steak . Yet the kids can eat dirt ,nothing changes . The people will never learn ,it's like 1934-39 all over again but it's the unionists doing the Propoganda and manipulation . More more need for bullets or tanks ,just a virus and some Tory insiders in a pantomine wooden horse. Westminster looks hellbent on committing suicide so please don't try to take the rest of us with you . It's Scotlands time and right to be free . Friends we can be through choice ,we don't deserve to be abused or victims any longer.

Honestly, I do think you have a very ‘jaundiced’ view of the World.
    The UK had it’s day, the same as The Romans, The Vikings......now America. Now there is another fight for World dominance, and my thought is that Countries that are ‘attached’ should support each other! It’s a simple concept..
    No Gov’t is perfect, but they can supplement/enhance each other.
    U slag the Tories......take a look at your own people people in Gov’t! Entertaining nightly, with Anon Celebrities, on your £? Is what they have done acceptable. Don't compare it with anyone else!
    And......Brits don’t use drugs...just the Yanks! Come on Dozy..........your own SNP Govt is not doing well......
    Why not get the Country doing well, and then fight these battles.....you already had one, ‘a once in a lifetime’ deal.
    It’s over...so is the oil! We have the same prob in Alberta........

Your bringing things to a skewed table , if all things were equal but there not . Scotland are doing its best with their hands tied behind its back , that's down to Westminster plain and simple. Scotland will have to learn to be uncumbered by the chains and the weight of 3 hundred years of being subservient . Just like your children when they first leave home ,you love and fear for they at the same time . It's only right they get their freedom ,to choose and make mistakes . Your not there to threaten, abuse or rub their nose in it when things go wrong. Scotland deserves their freedom and for those who don't want to see that happen shame on them , it says more about them and the type of people they are. My view is that we all should be free to choose and all countries must be free to choose their own path without interference . No one has the right to rule or reign over another country for any reason . Thats just wrong ,if it's right for your children it can't be wrong for me or my country. No one should have to ask for freedom , its not yours or Westminsters to take mine. Just like Westminsters and unionists must except that time is over . If we can't see a free Scotland we will never see equality for women or people of colour. Standing in the way is abuse ,standing in the way and shouting NO Never makes you an abuser. Please don't anyone join that group ,stand aside shake their hand as a friend wish them well. Friends are only friends when they stand as equals, seperate but with respect. Sorry But I've got to go now ,I wish you all the best and keep safe .
    The northern lights are dancing.

Equality of race and Gender......give me/us all ‘A break’! Abuse.......
    Honestly, your arguments don't make sense.
    I read today that The UK are going to give u a big sum of money.......and u will be staying....Comments?
    Same compliments to you....just remember Donald Trump’s Mother was from The Western Isles.

********And for those on Youtube.....please watch...Donald’s Bible..Dr Clarence Sexton......th

It has never happened so far throughout the history of humankind but under the utopia of an independent Scotland.......?

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    It has never happened so far throughout the history of humankind but under the utopia of an independent Scotland.......?
    What do u mean?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast