Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Boris Johnson

the only name they would need is yours , you've already stated you have ammunition . You clearly stated you hate the scots. I know this "my name would never ever be on any list like the one you have stated" . If there's any knocking on doors it won't be on my door ,that I can guarantee . I feel sorry for folk that follow a dead ideal saddled to the back of party system that had its day. If being in a union ( EU) is wrong for England ,it's wrong for Scotland to be in one with England . It's that old chestnut " Choice" and in Scotland it's the people that's sovereign . Westminster is a circus run by clowns and the egg is on your face not mine. .

Dozy,
    U may conveniently forget the ‘mess’ that the SNP is in now........
    The ‘lurid’ details brought out in Court, and in this most recent enquiry with ‘secret guests’, Dining and drinking on the poor people of Scotland, would I am sure give them some doubts!

Well, on the BBC Scotland website this morning (the much maligned BBC that very many on here seem to dislike), there is a report and analysis on support for Independence. All polls recently/this year have shown a surge in support and the latest one puts it at 58% and that is partly put down to respect for Nicola Sturgeon. Even among those who voted 'no', respect and satisfaction with her for the way she has handled the epidemic is substantial and indeed, it may be the reason why some original 'no' voters have changed their minds. The majority of older voters still want to remain in the Union but amongst the young, well it is solidly for Independence. Whatever we all voted before in 2014, these figures can't be ignored and the pressure for another vote is and will become unstoppable- and if you first and foremost believe in democracy, then that is only right. That is my view anyway.

I write about what I see and read about in the Media!
    The BBC copies CNN articles, sometimes verbatim! At times 5 to 7 Anti Prez Trump stories each day.....why would they take such a stance on another Countries Politics, particularly a ‘friendly’ Nation!
    Then I read ‘The Shenanigans‘ with the SNP. How was a man, the Leader of Scotland, charged with over a Dozen Sex charge and was exonerated, and in addition a huge sum if money was paid to him for a wrongful investigation!
    And now ‘The Stuff‘ coming out about the Present ‘First Minister’ back stabbing him, forgetfulness?....yes... so it’s being described as, and her Husband sending Texts to get on/ hurry up with the enquiry! It belies the mind that this is a true Democracy, where people should put their trust in their Leaders.
    I do agree that No Democracy is perfect...BUT...I feel something is wrong here!
    Then the ‘once in a lifetime’ INDYREF was held, and it was turned down!
    I have no vested interest in the results, but knowing a ‘wee bitty’ about My Country.....there is something wrong!
    Would you not concur! Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    the only name they would need is yours , you've already stated you have ammunition . You clearly stated you hate the scots. I know this "my name would never ever be on any list like the one you have stated" . If there's any knocking on doors it won't be on my door ,that I can guarantee . I feel sorry for folk that follow a dead ideal saddled to the back of party system that had its day. If being in a union ( EU) is wrong for England ,it's wrong for Scotland to be in one with England . It's that old chestnut " Choice" and in Scotland it's the people that's sovereign . Westminster is a circus run by clowns and the egg is on your face not mine. .
    Another one saved from the Delete button....
    Say "NO" to sock puppets on 'e Org!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567