Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Boris Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post

Nicola Sturgeon 'forgot' about meeting with Alex Salmond aide
    Oh Dear.....Never mind.....I know a song about that.......And I Feel Fine!!!

It seems Queen Nicola is about to lose her Crown.....
    The power of Politics........and what a mess!

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    It seems Queen Nicola is about to lose her Crown.....
    The power of Politics........and what a mess!
    Where do you get yer rubbish fae? You are always coming up with these wee daft pronouncements, wie nae back up evidence.

Please link your information source about Nicola losing her job. I don't appear to be up to date with this news.

I think you live in a wee fantasy world called Wishful Thinking, where you believe if Nicola is pushed out of her job, all those who want Independence will suddenly give up and become unionists. Dream on. The SNP and the Independence movement in general, is much more than one person. If Nicola did go, at any point, there are a plethora of others capable of taking over her position, immediately. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Mind you.....coming from a Bigly Trump fan.........

Read your own newspapers.
    She lied as her husband pushed for the Enquiry into Salmond. All over the press in the UK.
    Last edited by The Horseman; 09-Oct-20 at 00:39.

Aye, a bit of a shoogly peg now. What use is a 'forgetful' first minister? Who decimates the Scottish economy in her quest to get to the top of the league table of "positive tests per 100,000" (she is in 2nd place at the moment) and then when its all a pile of poo, turns to Westminster to ask for money to pay for it all?

And yet she is still way more popular by a country mile than Boris- it must be so annoying for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulmar View Post
    And yet she is still way more popular by a country mile than Boris- it must be so annoying for you.
    Is she more popular? It’s on a downward trend! The appearance of text msgs from her husband demanding that the Enquiry into Salmond we intensified! Coincidence! It’s all there! I read it in several of your papers.

It's all smoke and mirrors and diversion tactics to stop the public asking about meetings the Tories had with the police and crown office officials at Gleneagles . I which the sole topic was "Get Alex Salmond" and damage the SNP , Ruth ,Jackson and Mundell where there. Just check their phone details ,which would have disappeared by now . That's where the so called decisions in witnesses tampering were taken. They were being coached into their false statements and ended up being found as lies in court. Never look at the person shouting " I seen it officer" as their 100% to do with it , Ruth Davidson is more the perpetrator than the victim. So we're back to the Imperialism ,Colonist and Unionist cheerleaders mantra of " don't question us , we maybe rotten Tories But we like it ." And the Know your place . Boris counters with " tens of thousands have died through our mistakes or rotten handling of the situation ,but that's OK as it's just joe public .
    One thing has come form this ,more people you don't know or have ever meet hate you than would help you . Pity that disease is spreading at such a rate since Covid came along . No longer can folk see passed the baggage they carry, they're lost in the memories of days long passed and blinded to freedom of choice for brighter tomorrow's.

A lot more annoying for all the businesses and livelihoods that are being flushed down the pan, as she continues to strive for having the most positive tests, the most job losses, the most pointless business closures. She's doing not so bad on that. Second only to Northern Ireland as of the other day. One final push and she will be officially the worst one.

And you are right - Boris also has a lot to answer for in all this caper. He really should have told Witless and Unbalanced to "go do one", instead of following their deeply flawed advice. Its not done Boris any favours, I'll agree with you on that.

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    It's all smoke and mirrors and diversion tactics to stop the public asking about meetings the Tories had with the police and crown office officials at Gleneagles . I which the sole topic was "Get Alex Salmond" and damage the SNP , Ruth ,Jackson and Mundell where there. Just check their phone details ,which would have disappeared by now . That's where the so called decisions in witnesses tampering were taken. They were being coached into their false statements and ended up being found as lies in court. Never look at the person shouting " I seen it officer" as their 100% to do with it , Ruth Davidson is more the perpetrator than the victim. So we're back to the Imperialism ,Colonist and Unionist cheerleaders mantra of " don't question us , we maybe rotten Tories But we like it ." And the Know your place . Boris counters with " tens of thousands have died through our mistakes or rotten handling of the situation ,but that's OK as it's just joe public .
    One thing has come form this ,more people you don't know or have ever meet hate you than would help you . Pity that disease is spreading at such a rate since Covid came along . No longer can folk see passed the baggage they carry, they're lost in the memories of days long passed and blinded to freedom of choice for brighter tomorrow's.
    And now we see the consequences of closing the pubs at 1800 tonight - Earlier starting......

Orkneycadian. your must be getting through that moonshine quicker than we thought or is that Smoke that's blurring your vision. Not the first or last time Eh .

To be fair, Boris hasn't made being more popular than him a high bar to clear, has he?

True! I like the idea of Boris jumping over a high bar, I have to say. He did do the Boris bikes in London while he was mayor- that was actually good!

True! I like the idea of Boris jumping over a high bar, I have to say. He did do the Boris bikes in London while he was mayor- that was actually good!

Out of interest, in a 19 year political career between Westminster and London....what else has he done that was good bar the Boris Bikes (and even that was first proposed by Ken Livingstone in his manifesto for the 2008 Mayoral election)?

What really surprises me is the ‘lack of understanding’ of what The SNP Leadership is doing.....
    High Flying with their Secret Celebrities etc etc!
    Perhaps your a Weeker....that could explain it....he he!

Thats possibly, Horseman, why they like to keep having the "rabble rousing" parades through towns and cities. Keep a bit of the pack mentality going, get the Braveheart face paint on, blow a few bagpipes and try and keep their momentum going. Diverts attention from what is going wrong at the top. Bear in mind that many of the supporters are foccussed on a lot lower down than the leadership. You probably wouldn't have seen the front page of the Daily Record in the lead up to the 2014 Neverendum. A full page picture with 25 x £20 notes laid out in a fan, with the headline something along the lines of "£500 for every Scot if we vote YES!" Now, this was based on some story inside the paper, where someone had worked out that Scotland would be better off to the tune of £2.75 billion if independent (Dianne Abbot did the sums for them.....) and divided by the population, that was £500 per person. But an awful lot of folk thought that if they voted yes, then someone would come to their door with an envelope with £500 in cash in it. Alas, it seems that some folk still think that, and the rabble rousing parades go someway to keeping that kind of belief going, whilst those at the top try to divert attention from whats really going on.

Yes indeed it must be.

Nicola’s place at the top of the table is safe. There’s no politician in Scotland who can touch her for now. She’ll win big in the 2021 Holyrood election unless something totally unforeseen happens between now and then.

As Orkneycadian is presumably well aware, his cherry picked statistical comparison of England and Wales versus Scotland virus statistics don’t mean a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by aqua View Post
    Nicola’s place at the top of the table is safe.
    Until realisation dawns on so many of her supporters, that there is no envelope with 500 quid in it after all......

Come off it Orkneycadian. England and Westminster is a single party state Unionist . Where Scotland is a two party state Unionist and Nationalist . One lives on through the dirty deeds of yesterday and wraps itself in a colonist flag ,the other looks forward to a brighter future . Some scots are waking up to Tory deception ,like the fishermen . The Tories sold them out before, all to get greater grants for their farmer friends and the same thing will happen again. The Tories are the ones handing out the 30 pieces of silver and the unionists hide behind a colonialist flag. The bad smell under your nose is the smell of a dead unionist party system ,not a death at the hands of the SNP but by the likes of Johnson ,Gove, Jacob Reece Mog . What will you do after the unionism has gone ,will you stand and stare into a coffin full of all the evil things it has done . Do you climb in and smother yourself in dark days long gone, because for you there'll never be a better tomorrow in an independent country. For you to hate is not time wasted when it's the SNP that's in the firing line ,for the rest of us it's time lost when you could be making things better for yourself and the great community . Orkneycadian your a lost soul in a unionist sea , your mistake is they just needed your vote. I hope people feel sorry for you ,I do.

answer me this . Westminster pushed for Brexit , the EU being the larger part had no say or input . It was Westminster that used the media to win by hook or by crook or both . They stopped the EU from interfering , pity they had not given Scotland that same right . Westminster couldn't have taken any part in the Scottish referendum ,only parties inside Scotland could have . That's why the unionist and national parties would be the only two to choose from with no interference from outside. No media ,no Tory, no,labour and no Libs just the Yes and NO sides. I wonder how things would have worked out if the rules where the same for all.

We can see now, Dozy, where some of your terrorism fixation comes from. I see that you don't recognise individual political parties, but whether or not they are "freedom fighters" or peaceful folk living together in harmony. Your post has chilling echoes of 1980s Northern Ireland. So now, I see where your fixation comes from. It still needs addressing, and I would urge you to seek the de-radicalisation help that you need, before your fixation develops into anything even more sinister.

Back in the real world, you will find more than 1 political party in England and Westminster, and more than 2 political parties in Scotland and Holyrood. Pay more attention to the ballot paper next time, and you will see the names of the political parties alongside any candidate who is standing on a party ticket. You might be surprised how many there are. Its part of a system we call "democracy", where the electorate gets their chance to vote on the make up of parliaments, or occasionally, to make choices in refernedums. We have had 2 referendums recently - one in 2014 and one in 2016. In those, the population made their choices.

And in relation to the last paragraph, which starts with "answer me this" - I would, but it doesn't pose any question to answer. Just another incoherent rant, which, for a change doesn't contain references to colonists or terrorists.

In the meantime, you may find the following link helpful - https://www.counterterrorism.police....we-do/prevent/ If you need someone to refer you, there is at least 1 orger who is willing to do that, for the greater safety of the people of Caithness, Scotland and the UK.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast