Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: China's second go to topple the West and the dollar.

Default China's second go to topple the West and the dollar.

It all started with 9-11 and now it's the Coronavirus ,China's finger is in both pies . Will the EU and America be sending a bill to China for this mess and can " if there's blame ,there's a claim" bonanza be in the wings .

Can you explain how China’s fingers are in both pies?

Ok, let me be more explicit.

What was China’s role in the 9/11 attacks?

It is now known that China did not correctly report the number of deaths attributed to The Virus.
    There is now evidence of the many thousands cremations performed, and the large number of Urns ordered from the Cremation Houses.
    Time will tell.....

I'm just pleased the pleb hating Tories are not getting stick from Dozy for once.

Although I'm sure once this is all over, somehow they will get the blame!

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    It is now known that China did not correctly report the number of deaths attributed to The Virus.
    There is now evidence of the many thousands cremations performed, and the large number of Urns ordered from the Cremation Houses.
    Time will tell.....
    Although I’ve seen this claim elsewhere, I haven’t seen the source of the claim. Do you know any more details?

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellers View Post
    I'm just pleased the pleb hating Tories are not getting stick from Dozy for once.

Although I'm sure once this is all over, somehow they will get the blame!
    I’ve been critical of the UK government on other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    It all started with 9-11 and now it's the Coronavirus ,China's finger is in both pies . Will the EU and America be sending a bill to China for this mess and can " if there's blame ,there's a claim" bonanza be in the wings .
    I like a conspiracy theory as much as the next man, but this is just bullcrap. If you’re going to post wild accusations, at least include some credible evidence. ��

Quote Originally Posted by aqua View Post
    Although I’ve seen this claim elsewhere, I haven’t seen the source of the claim. Do you know any more details?
    It would appear that there will be info out on some of the ‘wrong’ Chinese figures quite soon!
    And North Korea has no Covid Virus cases!
    Take those two ‘with a pinch of salt’!

North Korea are a closed up dictatorship. KJI wont let any info out, and lets face most of his people eat grass to try and stay alive anyway. With their closed up borders I bet NK's COVID19 impact is minimal anyway.

Link set as my Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    It would appear that there will be info out on some of the ‘wrong’ Chinese figures quite soon!
    And North Korea has no Covid Virus cases!
    Take those two ‘with a pinch of salt’!
    N Korea have no reported virus cases because they will be executed on the spot together with immedite family and those they have been in contect with if they report it. They have already executed a couple of their top military leaders that were suspected to have had it so no doubt everybody else that "dies" will have a different cause of death reported.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    I like a conspiracy theory as much as the next man, but this is just bullcrap. If you’re going to post wild accusations, at least include some credible evidence. ��

Always follow the money ,China make 17 trillion from 9-11 and grow its foot hold in Africa ten fold . China's foothold is the Middle East is three times greater now than before nine eleven. Follow the flight patterns from China and you'll find some answers . China , Russia and some Middle East counties have been trying for years to undermine the US dollar . China have a huge chemical industry that's not just for making everyday products . The Tories ain't clean when it comes to taking money from the bad guys to win elections or change the outcome in their favour when big money raises it head . As they say 'Follow the money' .

All these viruses look like mistakes and folk eating some strange wild animal, or are they just small trial runs for some much bigger. The west has to change before its forced upon them . If you think it's rubbish remember only 12 weeks ago we were all looking forward to holidays and spending time with family and friends , where's that now . People said ' it can't or won't happen ' look out your window and tell me different . Rant over.

Yes Dozy, you Doth have a point.
    Win by ‘Fair means or Foul’.

Thanks Dozy, you’re original post makes more sense now, perhaps if you’d said that at the start I would t have been so quick to rubbish your claims. I don’t know what ultimately it would achieve toppling the dollar, although it may bankrupt the USA, I still think countries would rather trust the dollar because the political regime has been more balanced and has an acceptable face, rather than that of China or Russia. I watched a programme last year about how much US debt is held by China, and how it would affect America if those debts were called in and bonds etc. sold, but I think it’s in both their interests that these bilateral agreements continue, the knock on effect world wide would dwarf the 2008 crash.

Those Birons gift vouchers I sold at Christmas seems stronger than the dollar just now.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

America has had its day.
    Just think back, to the years of the Great Dynasties.... and then there was........
    Rule Britannia! The UK ruled the World at one time, and then of course America.
    You are correct about China holding The USA debt. We all have a prob.
    There is a new ‘World Order’ coming; look at the situation in the South China Sea.
    This ‘correction’ in the Markets was coming, whether Covid19 came or didn’t. America and the rest of the ‘Western World’ is going to take a real pounding, one which we may or may not recover properly from. And where did it start?
    Further to that...China is building ‘Sea Ports’ around the World, They are loaning these small impoverished Countries huge sums of money they can never afford to repay. Guess what...They now own these Countries!
    It’s a slow process, but when you have Russia and a China working hand in hand, they are a formidable Regime!
    Last edited by The Horseman; 05-Apr-20 at 05:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    Those Birons gift vouchers I sold at Christmas seems stronger than the dollar just now.
    What a PROMO!

In all world history, huge far reaching empires have always fallen in the end so if that is China's game, then that will also be their fate.

THIS is why, I believe we need nuclear weapons.

I really do love a fantastic conspiracy theory but let us at least put the "Chine recalls US debt" one to sleep. It will never happen!

https://chinapower.csis.org/us-debt/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast