Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unwanted Vigulanties chasing out Fulltime Van Dwellers from Scotland - dissgusting!!

Quote Originally Posted by dx100uk View Post
    because of unwanted attention to the person that started the campaign against the group ...the first video is now removed and replaced by an edit
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVaRx2zuuPs&t=53s

as for Jonah and his language ...you live in Scotland and don't hear it already in every otherword from our fellow natives??
    I was just read-reading your comments.
    Would anyone want a foul mouthed idiot like that to be around their families/children?
    I am surprised that you feel that...Do you ‘practice’ such language......shame on you!

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    I was just read-reading your comments.
    Would anyone want a foul mouthed idiot like that to be around their families/children?
    I am surprised that you feel that...Do you ‘practice’ such language......shame on you!
    I'm not so bothered about the language (I've now watched a few of his videos and am getting used to it) but I am concerned about the number of knives he has to hand and his instinct to grab one if he thinks someone is outside the van!

Quote Originally Posted by Goodfellers View Post
    I'm not so bothered about the language (I've now watched a few of his videos and am getting used to it) but I am concerned about the number of knives he has to hand and his instinct to grab one if he thinks someone is outside the van!
    I only watched the one, but if he does what you say, I would report it to Police. Carrying an Offensive Weapon.
    If he does a Rant and grabs for a sharp pointed object/knife that is suffice for the Offence.

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    I only watched the one, but if he does what you say, I would report it to Police. Carrying an Offensive Weapon.
    If he does a Rant and grabs for a sharp pointed object/knife that is suffice for the Offence.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj2YMhKLlVA

Have a look at 20mins 20 secs in and 23.40 then 25.40.

What I find a bit concerning is the chap says he has mental health issues and uses Stepping Stones in Thurso, along with his PTSD. He certainly wouldn't be allowed a firearms licence but has machette and knifes to hand.

As I said, I've now watched a few of his videos and apart from the language, he seems like a decent enough guy, but I wouldn't want to stumble upon his van on an evening walk and freak him out!

is he working or just roaming.

Has a house in Back Street, Lybster!!! His home is not his vehicle although he does travel quite a bit.

And in the Midst of this terrible situation we are in, this idiot continues to post his Garbage!
    Shame on him!

Quote Originally Posted by stark View Post
    i think this corona thing has us all a little tetchy. I moved from liverpool to shebster 20 years ago for a while and i couldn't have received a warmer welcome. I treated the locals how i would like to be treated. I respected their customs & way of life and i had zero problems. I think half of this guys problem is his attitude.
    needs more context.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12