Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Interesting Subjects

Default Interesting Subjects

I feel that this is a fantastic site, i love reading about history of caithness, seeing the fantastic photos that are posted, and learning about gardening and nature around us, it also amuses me the wee arguements that come up now and again on the board, what is it you like about the messageboard, or what would you like to see more of being posted?

what i like about the board is all the orgers are very helpful if u have a question and i hate to admit it but i find it very funny when people start argueing and its usaully over nothing.As far as what people post it doesnt bother me i can talk about anything.

Hi, Highlander. I love the big, BIG family atmosphere. The camaderie is great, despite the occasional fallouts - that happens in any family anyway. I love the topics, and my chance to contribute, and beiing able to keep in touch with Caithness, and Thurso. Thanks, everyone - you are all great!
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I feel that this is a fantastic site, i love reading about history of caithness, seeing the fantastic photos that are posted, and learning about gardening and nature around us, it also amuses me the wee arguements that come up now and again on the board, what is it you like about the messageboard, or what would you like to see more of being posted?
    Of course its a fantistic site...Every one on here knows that. It's thundering well more than that,its the best in the world an lets anyone try an pick a hole in that...

Default Interesting Subjects

OOOOOwieeeeeee, come on lets have a BEEG group hug. lol

Default Nice people

I have had some wonderful help and information from orgers and have formed the opinion while reading the many and varied posts that they are very nice people.
    You may find yourself at opposite ends of an argument with one of them one day, then find that on another thread you are the recipient of some excellent information or advice from that very same orger.
    There are few orgers who do not apologise when required and when anyone gets out of order, they are usually reined-in by all and sundry
    I love it.
    He has a profound respect for old age. Especially when it's bottled.
    Gene Fowler

I like the variety of subjects available and frequently hop from forum to forum in search of new brain fodder. I like salivating over recipes, applying my grey matter in the Tech Support forum, being amused at the banter in the Music forum and visiting to see if there are any new jokes to brighten my day. However mostly it's the broad spectrum of topics in the General forum which appeals - there's usually something for everyone.