Searching my ancestors in Caithness. Great grandfather Alexander Corbett Miller (b. 1856 Wick) emigrated to the US as a teenager. Father James Miller (b c 1832) married Barbara Corbett b. c 1836, they had children William, Catharine, Alexander Corbett, Thomas and possibly Jane (all but Jane are in 1861 census). Barbara died age around 35 and James remarried, Margaret Sutherland in 1866 and I think had at least 3 more children, Margaret, George and Elizabeth by the 1871 census. Another son, Daniel Donald, of James and Margaret also emigrated to Birmingham, AL and was a tailor. James Miller is recorded as a farmer or farm labororer in the census reports. Alexander Corbett is 14 years old in the 1871 census and living with the family of John Sutherland in Caithness. Alex Corbett ended up in Birmingham, Alabama as a dairy man and married Lucinda Sellers. Any information about this family in Caithness would be most appreciated as I am visiting Scotland in August and would like to see where they lived and connect with relatives, if possible.