Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Cat missing REWARD

Default Cat missing REWARD

REWARD for anyone who can give me information which will lead to where my cat is. Midnight has been missing for three weeks and I am surmising he is being kept in against his will AGAIN. He is black short haired with a white heart between his back legs and cannot meaow loud. He is chipped and likes his freedom. Male and not neutered, anyone knowing of anyone who may have cats and matches description that are recent please be on touch. mobile number 07526765553 or pm me in private I will not release your name.

This has been posted to
    Cats Protection Caithness Branch along with every other site related to cats.

I am determined to get this cat back because he has a brother and kids who miss him very much.

thank you for your help and support.
    Brenda.

Last edited by garel; 04-Mar-20 at 20:31.
    “I thought, acted, and thereupon found myself removed.”

I saw this post for a missing cat and it went like this "give me back my cat you crazy A**d Bint or I will kick your door in". Mmmmm that person got their cat back straight away.
    “I thought, acted, and thereupon found myself removed.”