Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trashed toilets in Wick.

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    It appears no one in Caithness, will outwardly condemn the drunkenness and ASBO. It is a know fact thought the World, that if Police ignore/do not enforce ‘Minor Crimes and Drunkenness’ on the Public Streets and Thoroughfares, this leads to more serious offences being committed. And thus it hath come to pass. I am not religious, but so apropos!
    I don't disagree with what your saying, but if the police are to be pro-active in keeping the streets safe and clear of anti social behaviour then CCTV will be a very useful tool to help them with that objective.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

The main issue here is that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE in Wick, Knows EXACTLY who the vandals are yet aren't saying anything. That to me is just as bad as the vandalism! Put it another way...if it was my son that was doing it, i would be really ashamed and despite the legal issues, i would make sure he knew my displeasure!! then after he has healed a bit, i would drag him along to the cop shop and after that, drag him down to the toilets and make him repair the damage! Woe betide him if he tried vandalising anything again! Unfortunately though some parents just don't seem to be at all bothered what damage their loving little self-important snowflake scrotes are doing to the town and those parents are the ones we should be taking to task!!!

U hit the Nail on the head!

Well said Shaggy

The obvious solution is for The Horseman to ride into town at high noon to teach all the pesky scoundrels a lesson they won’t ever forget. (Think Clint Eastwood in the climactic scenes of Pale Rider.)

Figured there would be someone! Xx

I wonder if the UK will ever wake up and wonder "what were we thinking? We abolished discipline and punishment and encouraged freedom of expression. Then wondered why everything went to pot. What on earth were we thinking? "

Quote Originally Posted by The Horseman View Post
    Figured there would be someone! Xx
    So Clint, when will you ride into town to save the day? I’m seeing Pale Rider but hearing the main theme from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Speakan’ o’ Week, I had a good laugh at the photo of Bridge Street in the local paper recently. The street was almost devoid of parked vehicles, the three exceptions being parked outside a certain ironmonger’s shop.
    Last edited by aqua; 12-Mar-20 at 15:41.

Quote Originally Posted by aqua View Post
    So Clint, when will you ride into town to save the day? I’m seeing Pale Rider but hearing the main theme from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Speakan’ o’ Week, I had a good laugh at the photo of Bridge Street in the local paper recently. The street was almost devoid of parked vehicles, the three exceptions being parked outside a certain ironmonger’s shop.
    Let me repeat!
    It is a well known fact in Law Enforcement...Yes...around the World..........when you lapse and let drunkenness, small disturbances, and minor damage occur, it leads to greater criminal activity.

Nothing like a good piece of hickory!

Quote Originally Posted by aqua View Post
    Nothing like a good piece of hickory!
    Is it OK to talk like that here?😅

Dunno.

Tempting as it may be to punish vandals preacher style with a piece of hickory, I suspect there are better ways of dealing with the dregs of society.

And make no mistake about it, the Wick toilet trashers are the dregs of society. The lowest of the low.
    Last edited by aqua; 27-Mar-20 at 21:17.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12