Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank god for MSM

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    No, can't say I have - Not even the Orcadian. I think I once got a poem in the annual school magazine.
    Was it approved?

I think back then, they took anything for publication.

Ok, but was your school approved?

There were plenty of mornings when it didn't meet with my approval. But back then, you just got a skelped lug and told to get on with it. Otherwise, it seemed to be open for over 100 years, so I can only guess somebody in authority thought it was OK.

Yes, Thank God for MSM. Below is an example from the Scottish Herald of what you can expect on the AS trial starting tomorrow. What possible significance can this trial have compared to this lot? And why a picture of James Bulger, an innocent baby? Can they sink much lower?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Disgusting.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	35178
    Last edited by Shabbychic; 09-Mar-20 at 02:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Shabbychic View Post
    Yes, Thank God for MSM. Below is an example from the Scottish Herald of what you can expect on the AS trial starting tomorrow. What possible significance can this trial have compared to this lot? And why a picture of James Bulger, an innocent baby? Can they sink much lower?
    This epitomises everything that is wrong with the English owned and controlled MSM; comparing the trial of Alex Salmond to that of murderers and paedophiles. Whatever happened to the adage that one is “innocent until proven guilty”?
    If ever there was an example of BritNat propaganda this must surely be it!
    'We are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike.'
    Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Shabbychic View Post
    What possible significance can this trial have compared to this lot?
    I can't see much of the text, but from the intro at the top of the right page, the author seems to be looking back at trials which had "huge, wider significance". The author even states that "these trials are in no way connected to events next week". Seems quite clear

Quote Originally Posted by orkneycadian View Post
    I can't see much of the text, but from the intro at the top of the right page, the author seems to be looking back at trials which had "huge, wider significance". The author even states that "these trials are in no way connected to events next week". Seems quite clear
    You are correct of course, as always, just can't figure out what they have to do with AS though, but it's given me a great idea. I might try for a centre page spread in next weeks Sunday Post.

How about..........

I recently came across a member of my local forum called "orkneycadian", who admits to being a published poet, and an avid writer on the aforementioned forum. Ah,
    but he is not the first. We can now look back on a few other fellow authors and poets from the past which, while in no way connected to orkneycadian's poetry prowess, had a "huge, wider significance" on the world, one way or another.

We have Ted Bundy, Krystian Bala, Johan "Jack" Unterweger, Louis Pierre Althusser and David Berkowitz, to name but a few.

What do you think? (Could you send me a nice photo to put beside your fellow poets and authors?)

I think I would more describe myself as a rubbish poet and a rabid writer.

The latter claim is certainly true. Show us your poem to justify the former.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12