Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: lost dogs, 2 border terriers missing

Default lost dogs, 2 border terriers missing

Our two border terriers have gone missing in the Westerdale/ halkirk area, it is a bitch and dog, bitch is in season. They have not been handed in anywhere yet, so if you see them, could you please email or telephone 07895 050166. Your help is much apprieciated.

Unhappy Border terriers

Oh that's sad. Hope they come back soon. Have they wandered off before? Will keep my eyes peeled over that way.
    From another B/T owner.

Hope you find your dogs, youc an register them as lost on

http://www.doglost.co.uk/

Lets us know when you have news.
    Wishing on a star, still!

~~Be who you are and say what you want because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind~~

Unhappy still lost, please keep looking!

No news yet, please keep looking everyone, thankyou for all the messages of support.

Unhappy

I keep checking in hoping for good news and am so sorry to hear that they have not been found yet.

It must be such a horrible time for you and I really, really hope they turn up safe and well soon.

I'm hoping no news is good news ?? Any word yet?

They are still missing, we are obviously very worried as time goes on, please keep your eyes open for us, Thankyou all so much for the messages of support, and the telephone calls of possible sightings.

have you contacted any of the internet services for lost pets? http://www.nationalpetregister.org/index.php They are very good. Maybe it would help to post pictures of them also
    Last edited by corgiman; 21-Jun-07 at 13:07.

Smile Dogs Have Returned!!!!!

Wonderful news! Our two border terriers appeared on our doorstep at 7.30 this morning. We are delighted!. They appear clean , dry and not hungry, so where they have been I have no idea. I would like to thank everyone who has been so kind, all our friends and neighbours who have helped us search,Bill Fernie for his help posting, All the people who took the time to post/telephone, and the local shops for putting up notices. It has made us realise how lucky we are to be living amongst such nice people, thankyou everyone!

Thumbs up woohoo

That is brilliant news !! I love a happy ending

what fantastic news

Absolutely chuffed at the good news!!!

Wonder where the wee rascals were?

Just like to add that the dog has got a nasty rope burn on his neck, so has definately been tied up somewhere, but just glad that they are back!

hey glad they are home, hope there ok!
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

the ropeburn sounds nasty and definately points to someone having had them

Fab, welcome home wee wonderers
    Wishing on a star, still!

~~Be who you are and say what you want because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind~~

what wonderful news - we have a wee border terrier called archie and would be broken hearted if he disappeared (although he does have the habit of disappearing at a high rate of knots at the slightest sniff of rabbit...)

lele x

binbob Guest

Default Missing Terriers

so happy for u to get ur babies back.
    i would be distraught if any of my dogs went missing.

hope the rope burn heals fast.wee souls.